Anyone have the Fillmore shows?

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

mikonte

Anyone have the Fillmore shows?

Post by mikonte »

A Los Angeleno here, The wife and I took a road trip to San Francisco to see DBT at the Fillmore (Saturday's show). What a great show! And we both really liked The Heartless Bastards too. I aslo saw DBT at the Troubador on Monday. I've been able to locate a recording from the Troubador show. However, I'm still looking for a recording of the Fillmore show.

Does anyone know where I might find a recording of either night at the Fillmore?

BigTom
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have the Fillmore shows?

Post by BigTom »

I recorded DBT both nights but only got the Heartless Bastards on Saturday night. I will have them up for download soon....probably one of the nights this weekend. BTW I really liked the Heartless Bastards too, their Saturday night set was way better than Friday night.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

mikonte

Post by mikonte »

BigTom,

Thanks for the response. Where do you post your recordings? I'll keep my eyes peeled....

BTW, Do you plan on posting the Heartless Bastards too? I purchased one of their CD's after the show at the merch table but would love to have an actual recorded mommento of their performance. My Wife, who is not overly musical, even noticed that the Heartless Bastard's performance was inspired. I think bands that open for acts like DBT, or Warren Haynes, are lucky because the people that follow those types of bands "hear and listen" to the music regardless if they are familiar with the songs. They can appreciate good musicianship and recongize tallent when they see (hear) it.

Thanks for recording and sharing. I appreciate your time and effort.

-Mike

PeterG

Post by PeterG »

BigTom wrote:I recorded DBT both nights but only got the Heartless Bastards on Saturday night. I will have them up for download soon....probably one of the nights this weekend. BTW I really liked the Heartless Bastards too, their Saturday night set was way better than Friday night.

hey Big Tom,
Not trying to rush you, i know how it is to return home after a trip,
But I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss your posting of these shows.
I'm still having withdrawls from the RAWK show and hoping to get my fix on...
THANKS AGAIN for coming in long distance and recording these two awesome RAWK shows.
Cheers!
take a deep breath and throw yourself into it with everything you got...it's great to be alive!

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

PeterG wrote:
BigTom wrote:I recorded DBT both nights but only got the Heartless Bastards on Saturday night. I will have them up for download soon....probably one of the nights this weekend. BTW I really liked the Heartless Bastards too, their Saturday night set was way better than Friday night.

hey Big Tom,
THANKS AGAIN for coming in long distance and recording these two awesome RAWK shows.
Cheers!

Nope you didn't miss them. I have Saturday night almost done. Should have it up tomorrow night.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

PeterG

Post by PeterG »

BigTom wrote:
PeterG wrote:

hey Big Tom,
Cheers!

Nope you didn't miss them. I have Saturday night almost done. Should have it up tomorrow night.

SWEET!
Saturdays 31 songs and almost 3 hr of high enegy DBT were mindbending...
Friday was the Missus 2nd show after 5+ years of having to stay home w/ the kids,
made it extra special for us, along w/ my personal favorite set list yet, can't wait to hear it again too...
Thanks Again!
take a deep breath and throw yourself into it with everything you got...it's great to be alive!