DBT 5/2/10 Blue Note, Columbia, MO BT

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

mhc

DBT 5/2/10 Blue Note, Columbia, MO BT

Post by mhc »

"I wonder who gets the donkey"
Clams

ballsdeep

Re: DBT 5/2/10 Blue Note, Columbia, MO BT

Post by ballsdeep »

SO AS not to double-post, or create a duplicate thread....(I did catch Isbell for 3 nights here in Anchorage Alaska last weekend, check out that section of the board for setlists/reviews/etc...PM me for the "super secret" stuff I probably shouldn't talk about on a message board)

CLIFF NOTES version: I tripod-shot video at this show, probably about 10 feet in front of the guy who did this particular audio.

is there ANYONE here (with references, I can't just mail these Super 8 tapes to anyone) who can do Super 8 > DVD?

the guy who did this audio let me patch this source, and gave me permission to synch his audio up to the vid (you know, for a consistent non-cut audio on the dvd, do a slide show for the 20 sec tape flip gaps with the photos I took).

these pics are NOT screen shots (my vid-cam then was tape-based, not digital), but just taken with a simple point/shoot camera at the show:

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q296 ... sColumbia/

and yes, I'm ugly.

PM me if you have any idears.

with love,

THAT guy

ballsdeep

Post by ballsdeep »

I'd call this a non-apathetic community, but then I'd be lying...

ballsdeep

Post by ballsdeep »

ballsdeep wrote:I'd call this a non-apathetic community, but then I'd be lying...

yup, a bunch of fucking crickets here.

sorry for asking, the tapes shall rot.