Tampa 21 Jan 2011

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

rastatiger

Tampa 21 Jan 2011

Post by rastatiger »

hey gonna go to the Ritz tonite to see the show and gonna bring my recorder. haven't taped anything in like 5 years and dont care to transcribe setlist or edit recording. was wondering if anyone here would be willing to do the work if i can send you the recording?

thanks,

B

rastatiger

Re: Tampa 21 Jan 2011

Post by rastatiger »

thanks i'll let u know how it goes do not know how to reply to pvt message

thanx

B

rastatiger

Post by rastatiger »

went to show it was great! hadn't seen DBT in 3 years and was not tracking no opening band. missed first song or two.

mark lynn
Site Admin

Post by mark lynn »

I'll be glad to do whatever should you want to hook me up with the raw files or tape. Thanks for getting it done. ROCK!

rastatiger

Post by rastatiger »

i have moved the music files to a flashpen and can send it to whichever one of the administrators wants to deal with it. i acquired the flash pen from work some time ago so i don't really need it returned.

my gear is an iriver E100 with Sony ECM-DTCM ECMDTCM Lapel Microphone. the show is in two WMA files. it was my first serious attempt at recording in almost six years and of course i missed the first song. i got set up midway during the second song and paused the recording during the encore because i was worried about running out of juice.

i think the mix comes thru kinda harsh maybe you guys can polish up the sound.

thanks,

B