New Years MP3's

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

jh13

New Years MP3's

Post by jh13 »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAB808TG

I'm going to apologize in advance, but these haven't been cut into individual tracks. This is just two big mp3's, one of the first set and one of the second set and encore. I recorded this using a Sirius receiver running into my Macbook Pro and think it sounds pretty good. I plan on eventually cutting this into proper tracks and posting FLAC's, but that could take me a few weeks and I thought people might be wanting to hear these in the meantime.

Enjoy!

notarydpo72

Re: New Years MP3's

Post by notarydpo72 »

Huge thanks for getting this up so quickly. I can't wait to relive the night, and look forward to those FLACs. Happy New Year!

Greenville 2 BR

Post by Greenville 2 BR »

Thank you for getting these up here so quickly. Sounds great.

adavici

Post by adavici »

Yes...thanks for this. I had to leave home right before it started, so I set my software to record for 4 minutes, 30 seconds insead of the 4 hours, 30 minutes that I meant. I got 1/2 of The Living Bubba and got back in time to hear State Trooper and Angels & Fuselage. What I heard sounded killer. Can't wait to check out the whole show.

- A

PeterG

Post by PeterG »

thanks so much for getting these up on 3dd so quickly...
show sounds great, thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
take a deep breath and throw yourself into it with everything you got...it's great to be alive!

beergut

Post by beergut »

Thanks for capturing the broadcast.

Did anyone who went to the show happen to see if there were tapers?

Gordon, did you go?
for a few hours, I'm 19 years old and rock and roll is the only thing that matters.

Flying Rabbit

Post by Flying Rabbit »

Thanks!