JI/400 self-titled on vinyl is apparently made of gold

Discuss Jason Isbell, Shonna Tucker, John Neff

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Mundane Mayhem

JI/400 self-titled on vinyl is apparently made of gold

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Twist & Shout has a great newsletter that I usually forget to read, but happened to open this week's. This caught my eye:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

pearlbeer

Re: JI/400 self-titled on vinyl is apparently made of gold

Post by pearlbeer »

Hmm.

Link does not work, but I wonder if that happened to be published yesterday, which was a day made for such foolish offers.
Love each other, Motherfuckers!

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

pearlbeer wrote:Hmm.

Link does not work, but I wonder if that happened to be published yesterday, which was a day made for such foolish offers.
Sorry, I just snipped the picture from my email inbox. Email went out this morning, and it appears to be very real. https://www.twistandshout.com/vinyl-tidbits
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

tinnitus photography wrote:looks like they pulled that price straight from discogs

https://www.discogs.com/Jason-Isbell-An ... se/1982185
Yeah, I figured it was the going rate. They know what they're doing. I've thought absentmindedly a few times that I'd like to own that record on vinyl, but it does occur to me that I've never seen it in a store. Guess I know why now. I don't think there's a record in the world I'd pay $140 for, so I guess I'll be waiting for the reissue.

roland

Post by roland »

Glad I bought it from Jason's site when it came out for like, 20 bucks.

DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

I bought mine from the merch table in OKC. Came with a CD copy as well. I ended up drinking and talking music with Browan after the show and then Jason joined us. They both signed it for me.
"If I'm not smiling, I'm just thinking...."