New Album Already?

Discuss Jason Isbell, Shonna Tucker, John Neff

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

ScottyG

New Album Already?

Post by ScottyG »

I noticed that Amanda Shires posted a few Instagram stories this week that included Jason (and the 400 Unit) in the studio. Can't do a link b/c the stories disappear after 24 hours, but I wonder if he's gonna try to get a new one out in 2018?

Zip City

Re: New Album Already?

Post by Zip City »

ScottyG wrote:I noticed that Amanda Shires posted a few Instagram stories this week that included Jason (and the 400 Unit) in the studio. Can't do a link b/c the stories disappear after 24 hours, but I wonder if he's gonna try to get a new one out in 2018?
I know he was recording (or has recorded) a single for another artist's compilation album. Maybe that was it?
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

ScottyG

Post by ScottyG »

I know he was recording (or has recorded) a single for another artist's compilation album. Maybe that was it?[/quote]

Could be. Her caption was "Back at work" or something to that effect. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

211poundsofpork

Post by 211poundsofpork »

I just am hoping beyond hope that it isn't another snoozer.

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

Could be an Amanda album. As far as being a snoozer, you can count on it all the way to the bank.

gepman

Post by gepman »

it is a new Amanda rekkid.