Damon Scott

Discuss Jason Isbell, Shonna Tucker, John Neff

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Swamp

Damon Scott

Post by Swamp »

Hey yall, Damon needs our prayers. Any of you long time fans will remember him as the very tall guitar tech between 07 & 10.
He was diagnosed with rectal cancer back in Dec and will be undergoing a complicated surgery on April 3rd. Please send your thoughts and prayers.
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

ramonz

Re: Damon Scott

Post by ramonz »

Motherfucker. Thanks Swamp.

Do you have a way for us to reach out, email or anything, or is that a silly questions these days with Facebook? (I'm not active). I can PM you if you do.

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

ramonz wrote:Motherfucker. Thanks Swamp.

Do you have a way for us to reach out, email or anything, or is that a silly questions these days with Facebook? (I'm not active). I can PM you if you do.
Mrs. has been his friend on facebook since it started. His wife had posted the info on his condition to his friends and Mrs S passed it on to me. I can pm you his mailing address as soon as she gives it to me.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Awful news for a really nice guy. I'll never forget when he did a flying leap off the stage to corral a couple of assholes in the crowd at the Brooklyn Bowl. Hope you're feeling better soon, Damon.
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

pearlysnaps

Post by pearlysnaps »

This is awful. Thanks for passing word along, swamp.

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Clams wrote:Awful news for a really nice guy. I'll never forget when he did a flying leap off the stage to corral a couple of assholes in the crowd at the Brooklyn Bowl. Hope you're feeling better soon, Damon.
Sounds like the freebird story that was banned from 9b. All I can say is the guy at the bottom of the pile wasn't the asshole,
but it was Rev Todd :lol: