Isbell 2 Nights in New Orleans

Discuss Jason Isbell, Shonna Tucker, John Neff

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Greenville 2 BR

Isbell 2 Nights in New Orleans

Post by Greenville 2 BR »

Woohoo.....Joy Theater on October 22nd and 23rd, with Josh Ritter on the 22nd.

Oliver Poon

Re: Isbell 2 Nights in New Orleans

Post by Oliver Poon »

We'll be there on the 22nd!

Greenville 2 BR

I caught the Saturday night show which was awesome. Josh Ritter also kicked some a s s . Jason's vocals and guitar playing were both really strong. Set lists for both shows and review below:

http://www.offbeat.com/news/review-phot ... oy-theater

Oliver Poon

Post by Oliver Poon »

Greenville 2 BR wrote:I caught the Saturday night show which was awesome. Josh Ritter also kicked some a s s . Jason's vocals and guitar playing were both really strong. Set lists for both shows and review below:

http://www.offbeat.com/news/review-phot ... oy-theater
It was a great show, with the exception of the drunk girl directly in front of me who yelled "roll tide" about 1,432 times.

Greenville 2 BR

Hah. I did not hear that. We must have been in different spots or the beers affected my hearing......

Oliver Poon

Post by Oliver Poon »

Greenville 2 BR wrote:Hah. I did not hear that. We must have been in different spots or the beers affected my hearing......
We were on the left side floor, about halfway to the stage. Our friends in the balcony heard her too, as did a random chick I ran into in Austin last week.

Crazy. She was even yelling it out during Elephant. Pissed me off.

gepman

Post by gepman »

Oliver Poon wrote:
Greenville 2 BR wrote:Hah. I did not hear that. We must have been in different spots or the beers affected my hearing......
We were on the left side floor, about halfway to the stage. Our friends in the balcony heard her too, as did a random chick I ran into in Austin last week.

Crazy. She was even yelling it out during Elephant. Pissed me off.
We had one of those at the Hershey show. Whooping during Elephant. Some people's children... :roll: