Pittsburgh Benedum Center 3/2/16

Discuss Jason Isbell, Shonna Tucker, John Neff

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Eyes Above It

Pittsburgh Benedum Center 3/2/16

Post by Eyes Above It »

Jason and the 400 Unit plus Amanda, pretty fine performance. It was weird seeing him in a theater with everybody sitting down, but still a great show. 2800 seat theater and it was 90 percent full. Jason and Amanda are so in love its borderline disgusting, but good for them :lol:

24 Frames
Stockholm
Flying over Water
If it Takes a Lifetime
Decoration Day
Different Days
Alabama Pines
Traveling Alone
Life you Chose
Flagship
Something More Than Free
Never Gonna Change
Cover Me Up
Relatively Easy
Speed Trap Town
Super 8
Children of Children

Encore:

Elephant
Codeine

armPitt

Re: Pittsburgh Benedum Center 3/2/16

Post by armPitt »

agree with all of the above. very strange to be in a theater sitting when they were ripping their way through never gonna change, but that's old news. my only complaints are those that have been discussed on this forum ad nauseam and are only a byproduct of his success (the crowd, etc.). Everything be damned the point is he is selling 2,500 tickets in the middle of the week in Pittsburgh. Didn't think I'd ever see it, now I think I"ll never see fewer!

Eyes Above It

Re: Pittsburgh Benedum Center 3/2/16

Post by Eyes Above It »

armPitt wrote:agree with all of the above. very strange to be in a theater sitting when they were ripping their way through never gonna change, but that's old news. my only complaints are those that have been discussed on this forum ad nauseam and are only a byproduct of his success (the crowd, etc.). Everything be damned the point is he is selling 2,500 tickets in the middle of the week in Pittsburgh. Didn't think I'd ever see it, now I think I"ll never see fewer!
At this point I wonder what his ceiling is, is he going to be playing arenas in a couple years? Time will tell. Its kinda sad to see the DBT/Jason overlap shrinking, but good for Jason for taking his act to a whole new level.