ISO: Isbell Poster - Ryman 8.17.13 - big reward!

Discuss Jason Isbell, Shonna Tucker, John Neff

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

shoalsrivercat15

ISO: Isbell Poster - Ryman 8.17.13 - big reward!

Post by shoalsrivercat15 »

Hello,

Back in August of 2013, I ran into an old high school friend on a Friday night in Nashville and we visited for awhile at Roberts. I ended up running off with some buddies that night and woke up feeling bad that I didn't forgo the typical shenanigans in favor of pursing the awesome girl I was hitting it off with. I had an extra ticket to Isbell that Saturday night so I figured I would make it up to her and invite her to join.

Well its been over two years now since that first date and we are a few months away from our wedding. I have searched high and low for this Hatch Print show poster with no luck. I think it would be so cool to give this to her and have on our wall to remember that special night.

The poster: http://nationalshows2.com/2013/02/2013- ... ell-576-2/

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of this poster or perhaps have an extra lying around? I've called Hatch but they don't keep old posters in stock. One time I tracked down Wes Freed for an old DBT print after struggling to find it so I'm crossing my fingers I can get lucky once more. I'll be glad to paypal for any costs or trouble incurred. Thanks and see you at the rock show!

Will

Oliver Poon

Re: ISO: Isbell Poster - Ryman 8.17.13 - big reward!

Post by Oliver Poon »

I don't have one, but what a great story! We were at that show, my first to see at the Ryman.

Good luck in your search! Cheers!

ford911

Re: ISO: Isbell Poster - Ryman 8.17.13 - big reward!

Post by ford911 »

Have you looked on expresso beans?