Hanging Hills Brewing and Nuci’s

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Sunny Side Up

Hanging Hills Brewing and Nuci’s

Post by Sunny Side Up »

Hey 3DD family

Hanging Hills is gonna try to raise a bit of dough up here in the frozen north. We’ve pledged $1k from the brewery but I upped the ante and promised 50% of merch sales through the month of April in addition. You can order merch here:

https://shop.hanginghillsbrewery.com/

If you’re going to the shows and order, I’ll bring any merch with me that I can fit in my carry on and save y’all on shipping. I don’t normally make a big deal out of the fundraising side of things because I hate when companies do that but I wanted to do a little more this year and shine some positive light on our community and, especially, Nuci’s.

See y’all at the rock show.

Jonicont
Site Admin

Re: Hanging Hills Brewing and Nuci’s

Post by Jonicont »

Thank you
Always go to the show

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

You guys are the bestest!

I look forward to seeing you in Athens and collecting my merch via hand delivery :)
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Sunny Side Up

Post by Sunny Side Up »

Hey 3DD Crew

Please let me know on the order form if you’ll be at Homecoming. You can leave me a message on the order form. I’ll be at Nuci’s volunteering on Friday 4/8 from 12-4 and I’ll have the merch there with me. If you confirm that you want to pickup at Homecoming, I’ll credit you the shipping costs once you pickup.

Can’t wait to see y’all. We already have two orders this morning so it’ll be an additional $33 added to our committed donation of $1k. Let’s go, y’all.