DBT 6/1/2008 Photos - - Who's Drum Set Quiz?

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

DD&N 2002

DBT 6/1/2008 Photos - - Who's Drum Set Quiz?

Post by DD&N 2002 »

Got a Shutterfly email to relive my memories from 13 years ago and it was some of the photos of DBT on I believe 6/1/2008 at Hunter Mountain, NY. Got some good ones and even Patterson wanted one I got of him and in part due to the drum set visible between his legs in shots with his leg up on the monitor. Jus another great afternoon rock show.

https://link.shutterfly.com/zo9BDVYUOgb

DD&N 2002

Re: DBT 6/1/2008 Photos - - Who's Drum Set Quiz?

Post by DD&N 2002 »

If you click on the one photo it opens up the set of photos. I guess the one shown with EZ drums behind it make it seem like a silly quiz, but if you look at the other photos the point of the post was that between Patterson's legs when foot on the amp you see Levon Helm's drum kit as they followed DBT on the bill.

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Re: DBT 6/1/2008 Photos - - Who's Drum Set Quiz?

Post by RolanK »

DD&N 2002 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:20 am
If you click on the one photo it opens up the set of photos. I guess the one shown with EZ drums behind it make it seem like a silly quiz, but if you look at the other photos the point of the post was that between Patterson's legs when foot on the amp you see Levon Helm's drum kit as they followed DBT on the bill.
I noticed there was another set there in some of the pics, but had no idea who it could belong too.

Reminds of when I saw Stones on the Steel Wheels tour ('90?) and Living Colour were the opening act. When they rolled LC's drum set off the stage after their set, Charlie Watt's tiny tiny drum set appeared from behind barely visible on that huge arena stage. I was 18 and though that was very funny. However, it is with drums as with many other tools - its not about the size, but how you use it.

(For the record, Living Colour were also great)
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa