WhiskyX Denver 2021 October 1

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Mundane Mayhem

WhiskyX Denver 2021 October 1

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Just stumbled across this. Consider me fucking stoked.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

Agerst1574

Re: WhiskyX Denver 2021 October 1

Post by Agerst1574 »

Love to know if it is a full set or truncated one.

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Agerst1574 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:16 pm
Love to know if it is a full set or truncated one.
Almost certainly the latter. They played this same event a few years ago and played for an hour or so, if I recall.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Bumping this thread in advance of Friday. A short Rock Show is still a Rock Show!

hendooman

Post by hendooman »

I live in KC and am not going to be able to make the show this weekend. I have two super VIP tickets that I am able to change the name on. Would give someone a really good deal on them, they are the SuperX VIP tickets. There is a whiskey subscription I will keep but there are two free bottles given at the show and some other perks. Let me know if you are interested via PM.

Jeff

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

hendooman wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:31 pm
I live in KC and am not going to be able to make the show this weekend. I have two super VIP tickets that I am able to change the name on. Would give someone a really good deal on them, they are the SuperX VIP tickets. There is a whiskey subscription I will keep but there are two free bottles given at the show and some other perks. Let me know if you are interested via PM.

Jeff
Bummer, man. I already bought my tickets this time around but here’s hoping you find a good home for these.

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Birthday Boy
Righteous
3DD
Ronnie and Neil
Plastic Flowers
Slow Ride Argument
Thoughts and Prayers
Ramon
Play It All Night Long
Surrender
KKK
LTBR
Marry Me

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Nice set. Thoughts and Prayers was a little different than usual, with Patterson playing electric guitar. I prefer the new arrangement to the old one. Love the new arrangement of Plastic Flowers.

Also, a general observation that Matt was a little bit higher in the mix than usual. I thought it sounded great. His playing has so much character and it was coming through loud and clear last night. Hard to say if that was a choice they made to play this cavernous hangar or if it’s something they’ll continue to do.