DBT bandcamp music & merch

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

schlanky

DBT bandcamp music & merch

Post by schlanky »

With all the great music and shirts DBT has made available on bandcamp the past few months (Barbe's mix of 2020 HC, 2017 HC, 2020 Charlottesville and 9:30 Club), I thought it would be good to have a thread here to give folks who aren't on Facebook a heads up for upcoming availabilities since they are usually just a one-day offer. EDIT: Clams informed below that only some things (such as shirts) are one day only.

I almost missed the Sept 4th offer on bandcamp for 2017 HC shows and the shirt, but luckily caught it with a few hours to go. If anything was posted here before it went up, I missed it. And I'm now wondering if 2018 HC and/or 2019 HC shows were offered and I missed those.

The 2017 shows sound great and I'm eagerly awaiting Mrs. Schlanky's predictable question of "How many DBT shirts do you need?" when the new one arrives. I think she'll dig this one though.
Last edited by schlanky on Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Let the outside air in

LBRod

Re: DBT bandcamp music & merch

Post by LBRod »

schlanky wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:28 pm
"How many DBT shirts do you need?"
All of them.
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Clams

Post by Clams »

schlanky wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:28 pm
I almost missed the Sept 4th offer on bandcamp for 2017 HC shows and the shirt, but luckily caught it with a few hours to go. If anything was posted here before it went up, I missed it. And I'm now wondering if 2018 HC and/or 2019 HC shows were offered and I missed those.
I don't think the shows on bandcamp are one-day offers. Pretty sure they're all still available. I think the one-day thing only applied to certain merch.
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

schlanky

Post by schlanky »

Clams wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:22 am
I think the one-day thing only applied to certain merch.
Good to know. Thanks much for the info. I'm going to go make sure I didn't miss anything.
Let the outside air in

Beaverdam

Post by Beaverdam »

I ordered my wife and our friend the new RBG/DBT tee shirt. The shirt looks really cool!

I sent the link to a buddy whose wife is an attorney and RBG is her professional role model, and he ordered the shit for her.

Now all of the wives in our friend group will have matching shirts!