The Vogue, Indy - 3/12

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Erdlivz

The Vogue, Indy - 3/12

Post by Erdlivz »

Have a ticket and hoping karma is on my side with work / kids. HopCat looks like a good place to hit pre-rock show. Who else is in?

Bill in CT

Re: The Vogue, Indy - 3/12

Post by Bill in CT »

I am in for this show. It will be my first show by any artist/band in the state of Indiana.
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

I'm trying real hard to make it. If I do go, I'm also going to try to squeeze in one or two games of the big ten tournament quarterfinals that will be going on that afternoon, especially if my Michigan guys are playing. Let me know if any of y'all are interested in that.

Erdlivz

Post by Erdlivz »

Bill in CT wrote:I am in for this show. It will be my first show by any artist/band in the state of Indiana.
I'm completely mind blown by this fact. Looking forward to catching up. Drifter and I saw DBT at The Vogue in May 2005. Excited to get back down.

Erdlivz

Post by Erdlivz »

Mr. B wrote:I'm trying real hard to make it. If I do go, I'm also going to try to squeeze in one or two games of the big ten tournament quarterfinals that will be going on that afternoon, especially if my Michigan guys are playing. Let me know if any of y'all are interested in that.
That's a good call. I'm trying to get down as early as possible.