HeAthens Homecoming Cookout & Auction

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

d@nuci

HeAthens Homecoming Cookout & Auction

Post by d@nuci »

I'm honored to be helping coordinate the annual Homecoming gathering at Nuci's Space again this year! For those of you who have joined us in the past, we look forward to showing off our new additions: Amplify, our onsite recording studio, a new private office for our counseling advocate and office space for our executive director; due in no small part to the support of so many of you over the years!

If it's your 1st Homecoming and trip to Athens, we welcome you and hope you'll join us for the party, or stop by at some point during your stay so you can see why the ThreeDimesDown community means so much to our organization.

I'll post more details as the date gets closer, in the mean time if you have items you would like to donate for the art/music memorabilia auction, or questions in general about Nuci's Space, please email me at dave@nuci.org and we can go over the details!

Thanks!

Dave

d@nuci

Re: HeAthens Homecoming Cookout & Auction

Post by d@nuci »

We're just over a month away! If anyone is planning to donate auction items please send an email to dave@nuci.org with the following:

1. Description of the item
2. Approximate value and reserve bid price if there is one.
3. Date that you intend to ship or drop off at Nuci's Space.

Looking forward to it and stay tuned for our first ever online auction for those of you who can't make it to Athens in person this year!