December 14

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

OldCloverdale

December 14

Post by OldCloverdale »

Bad date for Hood and Cooley to have solo shows!

If you're not going to Saturn that night for Cooley, or the Patterson show in Dallas ...

You might want to go to this show in Montgomery instead:

https://alabama200.org/alabama-200-birt ... lebration/

Lots of great performers are expected; many will have deep connections to the Shoals.

I'll be disappointed if David Hood isn't playing bass that evening. Will Spooner Oldham bring his Wurlitzer? Will Jason Isbell bring his 400 Unit? Will John Paul White bring Shonna Tucker?

schlanky

Re: December 14

Post by schlanky »

Guess that means you're out for the Cooley show, OldCloverdale? (very nice pic on that other thread, by the way)

For Cooley in Birmingham, I'm in. RedCelt and wife are in, as is RedCelt's brother.

I'll be surprised as hell if Graham the Ghost isn't there. Hoping to also see Beaverdam and Beaverdam's Father in Law. I think Regina and Chuck are in---ran into them at Trader Joe's last weekend.
Let the outside air in

boyyourself

Post by boyyourself »

schlanky,
If ya get a chance say hey to Chuck and Regina for me(Dustin)
I hung out with them both times DBT played in Baja
Thanks!

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

schlanky wrote:Guess that means you're out for the Cooley show, OldCloverdale? (very nice pic on that other thread, by the way)

For Cooley in Birmingham, I'm in. RedCelt and wife are in, as is RedCelt's brother.

I'll be surprised as hell if Graham the Ghost isn't there. Hoping to also see Beaverdam and Beaverdam's Father in Law. I think Regina and Chuck are in---ran into them at Trader Joe's last weekend.
IN. What’s the venue like? We should hook up
Always go to the show

Flea

Post by Flea »

Jonicont wrote:
schlanky wrote:Guess that means you're out for the Cooley show, OldCloverdale? (very nice pic on that other thread, by the way)

IN. What’s the venue like? We should hook up
Now it's dark.