New Tour??

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

walthers

New Tour??

Post by walthers »

I just received an email saying DBT will be at the gothic here in denver in January. Haven’t seen any dates anywhere else, hope this isn’t a joke.

uncle rickey

Re: New Tour??

Post by uncle rickey »

They're doing 3 nights in CO in January. It was part of the Homecoming announcement:

1.16 - Boulder - Fox Theatre
1.17 & 1.18 - Denver - Gothic Theatre

walthers

Post by walthers »

Well hell yeah!! Awesome. I did not realize that, sorry for the extra thread. Homecoming is not in the cards so I try to ignore it so I don’t torture myself, thanks!

boyyourself

Post by boyyourself »

I also did a double take (followed by a fist pump) when I saw those Colorado shows. I’ve never seen DBT at the Gothic if they’ve ever even played there. Nor can think of a good reason not to trek across the state for these.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

California, preachin’ on the golden shore,
California, knockin’ on the golden door

We can hope
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Upcoming solo shows and Homecoming reduce the sting, but these will be the first Metro Denver shows I've missed since 2012. I'll be traveling internationally for work. I actually land in Denver at 5:45 p.m. on the 18th after about 30 hours of travel time. I wouldn't put it past me to try to head straight to the Gothic, but my wife will likely put the kibosh on that (probably bad) idea.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

George

Post by George »

Great news. Thanks for posting.

Hope to make one of the shows at the Gothic at least. Beats driving an hour to Boulder. :lol: