UPDATE: Hood Cooley 2020 T-Shirt Fundraiser

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, olwiggum, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl

UPDATE: Hood Cooley 2020 T-Shirt Fundraiser

Postby phungi » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Friends,
In addition to the annual Nuci's/Homecoming DVD/Blu-ray offer, we have created updated “Hood/Cooley 2020” T-shirts. These will be a one-time creation, with all profits going to the Nuci’s Space Auction on Saturday of Homecoming in Athens.

As you (likely) know, the DBT Fan Community, Nuci’s Space, and the Homecoming Gatherings, have a special relationship, and we have managed to provide considerable donations to this amazing cause. On a personal note, I lost a dear friend to mental illness/suicide this past year, and am committed to helping make this year's 3DD donation the largest ever. Most importantly, if we can help provide services that give one kid a better option/outcome, it will be worth the effort.

In response to feedback from the "Always Go To The Show" shirts, this year we will be offering both short-sleeve and long-sleeve, high quality cotton shirts (sizes S through 5XL), SoftStyle blends, and Ladies shirts, on 2 colors, which can either be mailed to you or picked up at Homecoming on Friday at the 3DD gathering (more details to follow). This is a two-sided shirt, and a preview of the shirt is below:

In order to purchase a shirt, please fill out the form linked below. Because of the number of options (sleeves, sizes, color, shirt type), it is a bit more complicated, and with the 2-sided printing cost is $20-$25, and a few $ more for the “roomier” sizes and long-sleeve, but, shipping will be extra (details are provided in the form). Payment can be by PayPal, Venmo, or mailing a check. As stated above, all profits go to Nuci’s Space, so please pick up this one-of-a-kind 3DD shirt and support a great cause.

Deadline is January 17th, in order to allow for printing and shipping.

Thanks,
Phil (aka: phungi)

Link to the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...
phungi

Re: Hood Cooley 2020 T-Shirt Fundraiser

Postby Jonicont » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:16 pm

Just want to thank The Cowboy, Bubba and Phungi for the design consultations and again the Phungi for doing all the heavy lifting on this
Always go to the show
Jonicont
Site Admin

Postby Alabama Ditches » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Thanks for this! Are the long sleeve women’s shirts women sizes or are they the same as the men’s sizes for the long sleeve?
I'm trying to keep focused as I drive down the road
On the ditches and the curves and the heavy load
Alabama Ditches

Postby Jonicont » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Alabama Ditches wrote:Thanks for this! Are the long sleeve women’s shirts women sizes or are they the same as the men’s sizes for the long sleeve?

A shirt number that ends with an L indicates a women’s shirt
Always go to the show
Jonicont
Site Admin

Postby Jonicont » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:12 pm

If you click on the link in the order form, you can see exact measurements of each shirt
Always go to the show
Jonicont
Site Admin

Postby Alabama Ditches » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Thank you!!!
I'm trying to keep focused as I drive down the road
On the ditches and the curves and the heavy load
Alabama Ditches

Postby beantownbubba » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Jonicont wrote:Just want to thank The Cowboy, Bubba and Phungi for the design consultations and again the Phungi for doing all the heavy lifting on this

The standards have been raised you know so what I want to know is, do I get a cube with like a mini tshirt inside? ;)

Happy to contribute my vast knowledge of fashion, graphics and catchy phrases to this very worthy and special cause. And I'll add my h/t to Phungi for really doing all the work and to jonicont for herding cats, cowboys and the rest of the rabble in his inimitable style.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard
beantownbubba

Postby ramonz » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:02 pm

You guys have outdone yourselves - this one is a true thing of beauty!

Nice work Phil.
ramonz

Postby phungi » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:27 pm

Update: Everyone who ordered a shirt should have received a confirmation email. Please get orders and payments in by January 15 so we can get the shirts printed and mailed out before Homecoming.

Thanks!
Phil/phungi
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...
phungi

Return to Drive-By Truckers discussion