Homecoming Announcement?

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Narducci19

Homecoming Announcement?

Post by Narducci19 »

Anyone have any ideas when we can expect a homecoming announcement? Seems like it had been announced by now the last few years. I haven’t been able to go since 2016 due to school then work, but finally have the personal time to make it this year. Here’s hoping an announcement is coming soon.

Zip City

Re: Homecoming Announcement?

Post by Zip City »

Maybe they are going to announce that it's later in the year, which means I would actually be able to go

ha ha ha ha....nope, there's no way something that wonderful would happen :x
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Seems like it has to be any day now. I booked an AirBnb for the Valentine's weekend a while back, but it'd be nice to be able to start looking at flights.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

It's a mystery for sure and the natives are definitely getting restless but as far as I know there's no reason to think it's anything but "business as usual," i.e. there will be HC and it will be the days before President's Day. I have not heard anything about whether there will be some "formal" event on the Wednesday nite like last year's AHC show, but if you can swing the time and money arriving on Wednesday (or what the heck, even earlier) is a good thing to do anyway.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

40 Watt website only has events announced through 1/24
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Will

Post by Will »

I was thinking about this last night when I couldn't sleep (sad, yes) and I wonder if they're going to tie the Homecoming announcement into the new album announcement. If it's still coming out in January, this is probably about then the pre-release publicity would start gearing up with pre-orders, first single, etc. Maybe it's going to be a big press push tying them together.

Jenn

Post by Jenn »

どれだけ涙を流せば
貴方を忘れられるだろう
Just tell me my life
何処まで歩いてみても
涙で明日が見えない

Will

Post by Will »

Will wrote:I was thinking about this last night when I couldn't sleep (sad, yes) and I wonder if they're going to tie the Homecoming announcement into the new album announcement. If it's still coming out in January, this is probably about then the pre-release publicity would start gearing up with pre-orders, first single, etc. Maybe it's going to be a big press push tying them together.
Good call, IDIOT.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Will wrote:I was thinking about this last night when I couldn't sleep (sad, yes) and I wonder if they're going to tie the Homecoming announcement into the new album announcement. If it's still coming out in January, this is probably about then the pre-release publicity would start gearing up with pre-orders, first single, etc. Maybe it's going to be a big press push tying them together.
I actually surprised there wasn't a tie in with the new album. I expected it to be part of the HC announcement. If it's really coming in January I'd expect a roll out & preorders for it and time now.
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.