Greenville, SC - 9/20

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Bill in CT

Greenville, SC - 9/20

Post by Bill in CT »

DBT will play euphoria Greenville on September 20.

https://euphoriagreenville.com/events/t ... the-south/
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

Zip Up to Michigan

Re: Greenville, SC - 9/20

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

Holy hell. $75 for a rawk show?

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

When this was first announced we planned on heading down to Greenville. But those tickets priced us out. Not that DBT isn't worth it, but it is a festival set 4 hours away. So we'll wait until they start touring again...it's not like they don't hit the southeast very often :lol:
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

borg14

Post by borg14 »

My wife and I are in for the full $130 ticket, which includes the Taste of the South. That ticket price is not a lot higher than this event has typically had in the past with more local country or rock bands. I believe the $75 ticket does include access to the beverages (Sierra Nevada, wine, and various liquors) and desserts. We are excited! Haven’t seen DBT in Greenville since the Handlebar closed. It will be interesting to see the setup as it is described as the 500 Club, which will be more intimate than if the stage is on the field.

Flea

Post by Flea »

borg14 wrote:My wife and I are in for the full $130 ticket, which includes the Taste of the South. That ticket price is not a lot higher than this event has typically had in the past with more local country or rock bands. I believe the $75 ticket does include access to the beverages (Sierra Nevada, wine, and various liquors) and desserts. We are excited! Haven’t seen DBT in Greenville since the Handlebar closed. It will be interesting to see the setup as it is described as the 500 Club, which will be more intimate than if the stage is on the field.
New meat!
Now it's dark.