Patterson solo WDC - 12/6-7

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Alabama Ditches

Patterson solo WDC - 12/6-7

Post by Alabama Ditches »

Who’s going? It ’m making the trek from thr ATL for Friday’s show. Gonna be fun...and freakin’ cold. Burr city.
I'm trying to keep focused as I drive down the road
On the ditches and the curves and the heavy load

Slipkid42

Re: Patterson solo WDC - 12/6-7

Post by Slipkid42 »

I’m in for Thursday. Got shut out on Friday ticket like a slouchy dumbass.
A thousand clusterfucks will not kill my tiny light

RedCelt

Post by RedCelt »

We drove up from Raleigh for the Friday night WDC show. Had some delays getting on the road and thought we were going to be late, but we made it to venue with 15 minutes to spare. Pearl Street Warehouse was a good venue, if we see any other shows there, will definitely plan on getting there early - they serve food and have tables up front, would be worth showing up early to get a table for sure.

The show was great and Patterson came out afterward to sign posters and meet the fans. A good mix of older stuff and new songs, love his Thanksgiving song, Thoughts and Prayers and Babies in Cages. I'm sure this is old news on this forum, but he said that they finished a new album and were able to record it in Memphis at the Same Phillips Recording Studio.

Looking forward to DBT & Lucinda Williams in Raleigh (they will also be playing the Anthem in WDC) and Homecoming in February.
- RedCelt

vwmule

Post by vwmule »

Alabama Ditches

Post by Alabama Ditches »

The Patterson poster signing in front of the Christmas tree was like a grown up Santa visit. LOL The pics are great and hilarious.
Definitely, need to get there early for a table since standing room only is in the back.
I'm trying to keep focused as I drive down the road
On the ditches and the curves and the heavy load