tickets for chicago?

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

tfly

tickets for chicago?

Post by tfly »

hey - just found out about this site at homecoming, so not sure if this is the spot on site to try and find tickets for Chicago April 6 and 7. Hoping to find just one ticket for each night. Was only able to swing that weekend off work today but when i went to buy tickets they are sold out. Hoping someone out there has an extra. Thanks, tom

William Basshole

Re: tickets for chicago?

Post by William Basshole »

I have 2 tickets available for each night. Message me back when possible, I was going to post the available today and I just saw your post.

William Basshole

Post by William Basshole »

They are GA floor tickets.

tfly

Post by tfly »

William- I think I sent you a pm but am honestly not sure. I am definitely interested in buying tickets. I only need one each night but will buy both as I imagine that is how you want to sell them. I can paypal the money or meet you before show. Let me know what works. Thanks a million! Tom

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

Looks like i have one extra for Friday -- its a balcony (unreserved seating) ticket but can be used for main floor. Face value is $48, I'll take $40 and a beer for it.

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

Mr. B wrote:Looks like i have one extra for Friday -- its a balcony (unreserved seating) ticket but can be used for main floor. Face value is $48, I'll take $40 and a beer for it.
Ticket is gone.