DBT at Princeton Univ. In March

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

glennrwordman

Re: DBT at Princeton Univ. In March

Post by glennrwordman »

Cubfan06 wrote:Based on the Book of Face it seemed like a valiant effort to get there. Nothing to be ashamed at in the effort to get there.

One concerning issue is that there were seemingly three grown men riding the train without libations. That's an absolute sin which you should repent for and be ashamed of. How did you not come adequately prepared? How was that not the second thing on your checklist of things to bring after your wallets? This of course unless the East coast train systems do not allow such contraband to exist.
Very disappointing to say the least.
We were not drunk enough to have an excuse, and too sober to feel good about it...mea maxima culpa.
I’d have a lot of nerve to go feigning shock and outrage/If I'd been my example I’d be worse

ledward2

Post by ledward2 »

Here is the link to the event. H/t to Michael Heinbach on the DBT Facebook page for sharing.

https://wws.princeton.edu/news-and-even ... outh-drive
"Living in fear's just another way of dying before your time."

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Really enjoyed the podcast. I could listen to Patterson pontificate on shit all day long, but it was great getting to hear Cooley express just how much an eloquent and brilliant motherfucker he is. It's been awhile since he's had a substantive interview or press piece.
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

phungi

Post by phungi »

Smitty wrote:Really enjoyed the podcast. I could listen to Patterson pontificate on shit all day long, but it was great getting to hear Cooley express just how much an eloquent and brilliant motherfucker he is. It's been awhile since he's had a substantive interview or press piece.
Loved the "two sides to every story" Cooleyism!
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

Clams

Post by Clams »

Always go to the lecture.
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck