San Francisco Feb 7 & 8

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

PeterG

Re: San Francisco Feb 7 & 8

Post by PeterG »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
PeterG wrote:Just had to say, I know it’s been a whole week and homecoming is in full swing.(as is my lack of HC depression)
But, I just want to say to all of you who are likely to read this, that have made my acquaintance either down on the rail or in line waiting to get into the Venue well before the doors open.
THANK YOU!
Each and Everyone of you make the RAWK Show the best live musical experience I have ever come across, EVER!
WWCD, LBRod, OBL, Bovine,DBTFanSF, Worldwide Bill, Jonicont, Uncle Rickey and Cooleygirl, Swamp (back in ‘07) and my main man Boyyourself and all the Others who’s handles elude me right now.
These shows wouldn’t be nearly as awesome without you all there.
I’m eagerly looking forward to the next time we all get to share in the glory.
Let there be RAWK shows!
being sick as I am right now, I first read your post as saying that Bovine, Uncle Rickey, Cooleygirl, Jonicont, and Swamp were at the GAMH :? I know I drank a lot of beer, but until Rod set me straight on my reading comprehension I was asking myself how in the hell I missed all of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

My punctuation could definitely lead to some interpretation issues.
Just a love letter to everyone who makes the RAWK Show special to me.
Hope you feel better soon, this years cold/flu is nasty.
Get well my friend.
take a deep breath and throw yourself into it with everything you got...it's great to be alive!

whatwouldcooleydo?

Re: San Francisco Feb 7 & 8

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

as posted elsewhere, I brought the tour crud home from SF and have been laid low all week. Just now getting around to posting these few pics- I didn't take many and most sucked but thought these were OK. I played around with iPhone filters and made them look a little better

Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing