Truck Trouble Means HC Tickets Available

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

ThatSweetSoulMusic

Truck Trouble Means HC Tickets Available

Post by ThatSweetSoulMusic »

HeAthens,
My 12-year-old Ford truck has picked a bad time to blow out a rear axle, and, consequently , my already tenuous plans for my first Homecoming have just evaporated.
I have a pair of tickets for each of the three shows. The Thursday and Friday shows are will call, and I will arrange for the name to be changed for box office pick up, but I can email the E tickets for the Saturday show.
Who needs a Homecoming Ticket Savior? Naturally, tickets are face value plus the fees.

Dave Arbiter- feel free to Facebook me, DM me here or email me at ArbiterDave@gmail.com

Mundane Mayhem

Re: Truck Trouble Means HC Tickets Available

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

ThatSweetSoulMusic wrote:HeAthens,
My 12-year-old Ford truck has picked a bad time to blow out a rear axle, and, consequently , my already tenuous plans for my first Homecoming have just evaporated.
I have a pair of tickets for each of the three shows. The Thursday and Friday shows are will call, and I will arrange for the name to be changed for box office pick up, but I can email the E tickets for the Saturday show.
Who needs a Homecoming Ticket Savior? Naturally, tickets are face value plus the fees.

Dave Arbiter- feel free to Facebook me, DM me here or email me at ArbiterDave@gmail.com
That sucks, man. Good on you for posting 'em here rather than on StubHub.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

Zip Up to Michigan

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

I cannot take them but would also like to thank you for posting them here.

psychobillycadillac

Post by psychobillycadillac »

i'll take the Friday tickets if they are still available, DM'd, emailed and facebook messengered you :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Ty Webb

Post by Ty Webb »

Good ticket karma. Way to go.
I'm sleeping under strange, strange skies.

ThatSweetSoulMusic

Post by ThatSweetSoulMusic »

UPDATE: all tickets have sold. Thank you, HeAthens, you know how to help a guy when he’s down. Brooklyn can’t come fast enough.