Bloomington 6/9

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Mr. B

Bloomington 6/9

Post by Mr. B »

The wife and i are driving down from Chicago for the show -- good venue, hopefully the boys will be fired-up after a month off. Who else is in -- BB Coach, hoping to see you there?

BB Coach

Re: Bloomington 6/9

Post by BB Coach »

Yes the wife and I, oldest son and the rest of our gang will all be in attendance. My favorite venue so cant miss this one. Will see you near the rail. :D

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

BB Coach wrote:Yes the wife and I, oldest son and the rest of our gang will all be in attendance. My favorite venue so cant miss this one. Will see you near the rail. :D
Awesome, will see you there and the first beer is on me. And, for a change, I won't have to drive back to Chicago that night. So i promise to be on my worst behavior. :D

Zip Up to Michigan

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

I'm 50/50 on this one... I better make a decision soon! :shock:

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

Zip Up to Michigan wrote:I'm 50/50 on this one... I better make a decision soon! :shock:
Hope to see you dude, its a very solid venue and worth the trip. If you make it, first beer (about half price compared to Chicago) is on me.

Narducci19

Post by Narducci19 »

Setlists for anyone interested was:

Surrender
Darkened flags
Uncle frank
Baggage
Wtdds
Sinkhole
English oceans
Righteous path
Mercy buckets
Filthy and fried
Guns of Umpqua
Ramon Cassiano
Lookout mountain
First air of autumn
My sweet Annette
Marry me
Ever south
Gravitys gone
Let there be rock
Zip city
Ronnie and Neil
Shut up and get on the plane
Hell no =>Sign of the times=>Hell no

Solid high energy show. Mercy Buckets and Annette were both firsts for me.

BB Coach

Post by BB Coach »

Very high energy set near 2.5 hours. Mercy Buckets first for me as well and Sweet Annette second time (they actually played it here year and a half ago). They seemed to be having a good time and responding to a very receptive full house. Enjoyed seeing Mr. B (and meeting Mrs. B). Thanks for the first Fat Tire! My crew was on the rail in front of Jay next to the family of Uncle Frank 23. We both had large groups in memory of lost loved ones. Overall great time and my favorite show of the 3 I have seen this year.

Zip Up to Michigan

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

Mr. B wrote:
Zip Up to Michigan wrote:I'm 50/50 on this one... I better make a decision soon! :shock:
Hope to see you dude, its a very solid venue and worth the trip. If you make it, first beer (about half price compared to Chicago) is on me.
I decided to take advantage of the amazing weather and head north for the weekend for some camping... looks like a fine setlist and surely a great time. Can I look forward to seeing you and the Mrs. in Kalamazoo? I'll be at that one FOR SURE.