Red Butte Gardens – August 4th, 2017

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

UTHeathen

Red Butte Gardens – August 4th, 2017

Post by UTHeathen »

Seven years. Seven fucking years since the Truckers have been to Salt Lake City. In that time span I have traveled probably 20,000 miles to see the Rock Show. I have personally begged Patterson to bring the band back to Salt Lake at least three times. They finally booked a show at one of the most beautiful venues ever, where I could finally sleep in my own bed and wake up with a big fat smile on my face. Guess where I'll be? That's right, Orlando for a work conference. FML.

Mundane Mayhem

Re: Red Butte Gardens – August 4th, 2017

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Hmm. August is a ways out. I'd probably be looking for a new job. :shock:

Sorry, man. That completely sucks.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:Hmm. August is a ways out. I'd probably be looking for a new job. :shock:

Sorry, man. That completely sucks.
Thanks amigo. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.

gepman

Post by gepman »

UTHeathen wrote:Seven years. Seven fucking years since the Truckers have been to Salt Lake City. In that time span I have traveled probably 20,000 miles to see the Rock Show. I have personally begged Patterson to bring the band back to Salt Lake at least three times. They finally booked a show at one of the most beautiful venues ever, where I could finally sleep in my own bed and wake up with a big fat smile on my face. Guess where I'll be? That's right, Orlando for a work conference. FML.
That sucks... Sorry...

Go ahead and crank "This Fucking Job" ;)

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

A work conference in Orlando In AUGUST? Who does that? That's cruel & unusual punishment. Or at least an unfair labor practice.

Total bummer all the way around. :(
All opinions and commentary in my posts are solely my own and are made in my personal capacity.

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

I hear Boulder is nice in June.

Gaetzi

Post by Gaetzi »

Dead and Co at Folsom Field the weekend prior and Panic Red Rocks the weekend after. Maybe just plan on staying w me for the month
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

UTHeathen wrote:Seven years. Seven fucking years since the Truckers have been to Salt Lake City. In that time span I have traveled probably 20,000 miles to see the Rock Show. I have personally begged Patterson to bring the band back to Salt Lake at least three times. They finally booked a show at one of the most beautiful venues ever, where I could finally sleep in my own bed and wake up with a big fat smile on my face. Guess where I'll be? That's right, Orlando for a work conference. FML.
We'll always have Red Butte 2009!!!
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote: We'll always have Red Butte 2009!!!
Yeah buddy!