Nuci's Space Auction and Chili Cookoff

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Nuci's Space Auction and Chili Cookoff

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Join us for the feeding of the HeAthen Masses!

Last year we raised over $1,100 for Nuci's Space and we hope to do even better this year. This year we'll be having volunteers bring Chili or crockpot stews and all are invited to attend and/or help. We are having a special team grilling hot dogs, Sausage dogs, and Bratwurst. The even is posted on Facebook so you can hold of the organizer there https://www.facebook.com/events/1297309246996022/ or if you're not on Facebook shoot me, Tequila Cowboy, a PM and I'll put you in touch with him. This is just another part of our efforts towards helping Nuci's Space during Homecoming week and a heck of a good time.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

CooleyGirl

Re: Chili Cookoff To Benefit Nuci's Space

Post by CooleyGirl »

Nuci's has announced the annual DBT Pre-Party and Auction. It will be held alongside the Chili Cookoff, from 2:00-5:00 PM on Sat, 2/18. Bring your checkbooks and credit cards, there will be some badass items up for bid this year!
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Re: Nuci's Space Auction and Chili Cookoff

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

There is some really great stuff going up for the auction. Check out this awesome DBT smoker from our very own daddyplayedpoker!

ImageImage
ImageImage
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

^^^ Can't wait till I see the expression on the faces of the Lufthansa personell at ATL when I bring this thing up to the counter for luggage check for my flight back to Europe.
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

northwest trucker

Post by northwest trucker »

Does anybody know if there is going to be anything from EZB at the auction? My 10 year old son just started drumming and is obsessed with Brad. His birthday is the 21st and I'd love to bring him back some sticks or something from EZB! One week to go, I'm beyond excited for my first homecoming!

ramonz

Post by ramonz »

RolanK wrote:^^^ Can't wait till I see the expression on the faces of the Lufthansa personell at ATL when I bring this thing up to the counter for luggage check for my flight back to Europe.
Thank you for the belly laugh! I needed that.

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

ramonz wrote:
RolanK wrote:^^^ Can't wait till I see the expression on the faces of the Lufthansa personell at ATL when I bring this thing up to the counter for luggage check for my flight back to Europe.
Thank you for the belly laugh! I needed that.
You are most welcome, Sir!
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa