1 extra ticket for each Denver night BELOW FACE VALUE 1/13-1

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

chomsky43

1 extra ticket for each Denver night BELOW FACE VALUE 1/13-1

Post by chomsky43 »

Hey all - weather here in Wydaho is gonna make it near impossible to get to Denver in a couple days so I need to part with one ticket for each night at Ogden Theater. Below face. Also have a single for the Doyle Bramhall II show on Thursday the 12th in Denver if anybody is interested. Bummed I'm gonna miss three killer shows in 420 land but not ready to die for it! Anyway feel free to contact me if interested. chomsky43@hotmail.com

Zip Up to Michigan

Re: 1 extra ticket for each Denver night BELOW FACE VALUE 1/

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

You don't think it's a bit too early to be making calls on the weather a few days in advance? Is leaving early an option? Public transportation? Sounds like a fun weekend you don't want to miss !

Gaetzi

Post by Gaetzi »

Not speaking for the guy i'm guessing is from the Wyoming/ Idaho border but shit's nuts in CO right now- It's 60 and sunny in Denver but this from CDOT earlier this am. Unreal

ANNOUNCEMENTS
CLOSURE
I-70 is closed in both directions between Silverthorne and Georgetown for avalanche reduction work and clean-up. Snow 10ft deep and 100+ yards long across the roadway.
I-70 is also CLOSED both directions on Vail Pass due to an avalanche across the Interstate. All EB CMV's must use Exit 133/Dotsero for staging.
US 40 over Berthoud Pass is also closed for Avalanche Control work.
US 6 Loveland Pass Closed due to Avalanche Potential
US 50 Monarch Pass is also closed for avalanche reduction.
*Avalanche potential is extreme over many mountain passes, expect delay for control work over any mountain roads*
Last Updated: 01/10/2017 11:41 AM
CLOSURE
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has closed US Highway (US) 550 north of Durango including all three mountain passes Coal Bank, Molas and Red Mountain. The 42-mile closure begins just north of Purgatory Ski Resort and Cascade Creek at mile point (MP) 53 and continues to the Town of Ouray, MP 95. There is no estimated time of opening. Avalanche control operations are underway.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

chomsky43

Post by chomsky43 »

Thanks for the updates on the roads brother and the encouragement to try to make it. Still holding my breath but it don't look good and I don't want these tickets to go to waste. We'll see what shakes out - lord knows I wanna be there - especially since the last show they had to cut short due to lightning!

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

chomsky43 wrote:Thanks for the updates on the roads brother and the encouragement to try to make it. Still holding my breath but it don't look good and I don't want these tickets to go to waste. We'll see what shakes out - lord knows I wanna be there - especially since the last show they had to cut short due to lightning!
If no one else is up for them, I will call my nephew up at college there and urge him to go. Keep me posted.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

ndavis86

Post by ndavis86 »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
chomsky43 wrote:Thanks for the updates on the roads brother and the encouragement to try to make it. Still holding my breath but it don't look good and I don't want these tickets to go to waste. We'll see what shakes out - lord knows I wanna be there - especially since the last show they had to cut short due to lightning!
If no one else is up for them, I will call my nephew up at college there and urge him to go. Keep me posted.
Similarly, I bet I could cajole someone into going if I had an extra ticket. I'm not willing to pay $35 for evangelism purposes (though I've done it before...) and I doubt any of the people I have in mind would buy a ticket on their own, but we could work out something with the understanding that we're trying to create new Truckers fans here.

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

ndavis86 wrote:
John A Arkansawyer wrote:
Similarly, I bet I could cajole someone into going if I had an extra ticket. I'm not willing to pay $35 for evangelism purposes (though I've done it before...) and I doubt any of the people I have in mind would buy a ticket on their own, but we could work out something with the understanding that we're trying to create new Truckers fans here.
Actually, for my nephew, I'm up for paying for him a ticket. I'd do it to take him with me.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

chomsky43

Post by chomsky43 »

Thanks folks - still dreaming of making it but its looking increasingly unlikely so your ideas are noted. Anybody on here familiar with Doyle Bramhall II - just came out with a fine record and is at the top of his game. Figured there was some crossover with DBT fans. He plays Denver the night before at a small joint. Lots to see on YouTube if your unfamiliar. He's come a long way.

chomsky43

Post by chomsky43 »

Snowed in here in Wydaho so no go for me - 1 ticket for Doyle Bramhall II tomorrow 1/12 in Denver and 1 ticket for each night for DBT AT Ogden Theater 1/13-14. Below face value. Email me at chomsky43@hotmail.com or you can call or text 571-226-7614 - can email the tickets to you...