on kexp tonight 7:30 seattle

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

redstains

on kexp tonight 7:30 seattle

Post by redstains »

back in seattle tonight for in-studio show on kexp. should be streaming online and in archive. going to the new space to see them with wife and 2.5 year old. haven't been there yet but it's supposed to be nice.

not much info on this, on dbt's site or kexp's, but they go back a ways. i believe there's a legend out there that dbt has been on kexp more than any other band. i won tix to see them at the tractor calling in to swinging doors show in about 2003.

potatoeater

Re: on kexp tonight 7:30 seattle

Post by potatoeater »

redstains wrote:back in seattle tonight for in-studio show on kexp. should be streaming online and in archive. going to the new space to see them with wife and 2.5 year old. haven't been there yet but it's supposed to be nice.

not much info on this, on dbt's site or kexp's, but they go back a ways. i believe there's a legend out there that dbt has been on kexp more than any other band. i won tix to see them at the tractor calling in to swinging doors show in about 2003.
Thanks!
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

I'll be listening and capturing. I know KEXP stuff is usually archived but just in case.
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

1. Ramon Casiano
2. Ever South
(interview)
3. What It Means
(interview)
4. Once They Banned Imagine

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

This was really good. Ramon Casiano was great! Interview was interesting enough.

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »