HOMECOMING 2017

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Re: HOMECOMING 2017

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

Any Heathens out there interested in a brewery tour / beer tasting? Looks like there are two good local breweries, Terrapin and Creature Comfort. I'm thinking maybe Saturday afternoon. If we have enough interest, I'm happy to try and put something together.
Love each other, Motherfuckers!

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

pearlbeer wrote:Any Heathens out there interested in a brewery tour / beer tasting? Looks like there are two good local breweries, Terrapin and Creature Comfort. I'm thinking maybe Saturday afternoon. If we have enough interest, I'm happy to try and put something together.
Saturday is no good. Chili cook off at Nuci's Space.
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Clams

Post by Clams »

pearlbeer wrote:Any Heathens out there interested in a brewery tour / beer tasting? Looks like there are two good local breweries, Terrapin and Creature Comfort. I'm thinking maybe Saturday afternoon. If we have enough interest, I'm happy to try and put something together.
Excellent idea, but I need to focus on drinking my beer and then sleeping off my beer (a viscous cycle, by the way) rather than watching someone make my beer. :)
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Bill in CT

Post by Bill in CT »

The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

phungi

Post by phungi »

Clams wrote:
Excellent idea, but I need to focus on drinking my beer and then sleeping off my beer (a viscous cycle, by the way) rather than watching someone make my beer. :)
That must be some heavy hoppy beer you are drinking...
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Blammo has made this beauty for the Nuci's Space auction. Bring your checkbooks or credit cards folks. Damn.

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

So how are the rest of you folks looking for tickets doing? I'm dry at the moment myself and am asking because I'm wondering about maybe skipping this year due to insufficient planning. All I have is my transport worked out, and it's not like it'd cost me much to dump it. So I'm being flexible and wondering what I'm going to do.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:So how are the rest of you folks looking for tickets doing? I'm dry at the moment myself and am asking because I'm wondering about maybe skipping this year due to insufficient planning. All I have is my transport worked out, and it's not like it'd cost me much to dump it. So I'm being flexible and wondering what I'm going to do.

Always go to the Rock Show.

John A Arkansawyer

pearlbeer wrote:
John A Arkansawyer wrote:So how are the rest of you folks looking for tickets doing? I'm dry at the moment myself and am asking because I'm wondering about maybe skipping this year due to insufficient planning. All I have is my transport worked out, and it's not like it'd cost me much to dump it. So I'm being flexible and wondering what I'm going to do.

Well, there is that San Antonio-Houston-Mobile-New Orleans run to think about, right?
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
pearlbeer wrote:

Well, there is that San Antonio-Houston-Mobile-New Orleans run to think about, right?

Those too. Always go to the Rock Show. (and you forgot Austin)

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

phungi

Post by phungi »

We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Slipkid42

Post by Slipkid42 »

So apparently I fucked up and waited too long to get my Daze reservation. Courtyard & Holiday Inn sold out too. Any suggestions? Anyone need a roommate?
A thousand clusterfucks will not kill my tiny light

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

John A Arkansawyer

Those crickets sure are loud.

woollyB

Post by woollyB »

I've posted twice on here about the extra pair for Saturday that I need to unload. Anyone needs them, shoot me an email at cityviewlofts790@gmail.com

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

woollyB wrote:
I've posted twice on here about the extra pair for Saturday that I need to unload. Anyone needs them, shoot me an email at cityviewlofts790@gmail.com
I've just passed this onto someone I know who was looking.

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:So how are the rest of you folks looking for tickets doing? I'm dry at the moment myself and am asking because I'm wondering about maybe skipping this year due to insufficient planning. All I have is my transport worked out, and it's not like it'd cost me much to dump it. So I'm being flexible and wondering what I'm going to do.

I've just passed this onto someone I know who was looking.
[/quote][/quote]

I have a friend who is looking for 2 for Saturday as well. I asked her to send you an email, woollyB, and I'll ask her to contact you as well, John A Arkansawyer
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Rotgut Moonshine

Post by Rotgut Moonshine »

I also have one extra for Saturday. Face value OBO of course. I've never sold a digital ticket. Is it as simple as forwarding the confirmation email that includes the ticket? If so, email me at clbernie AT yahoo.
"You wanna feel old after 42 years, keep droppin' the hammer and grindin' the gears."

lynne

Post by lynne »

Rotgut Moonshine wrote:I also have one extra for Saturday. Face value OBO of course. I've never sold a digital ticket. Is it as simple as forwarding the confirmation email that includes the ticket? If so, email me at clbernie AT yahoo.
I will take it. Emailing you
I just want to stay in that better time and place....

wordmeester

Post by wordmeester »

A little diversion from the running sports theme of the countdown... Image

wordmeester

Post by wordmeester »

I've read some folks comments about issues with "Will Call" tickets at the 40 Watt, any words of wisdom for a newHomecomer?

lynne

Post by lynne »

Looking for 1 Friday ticket if anybody hears of one. Thanks!
I just want to stay in that better time and place....

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

I have a friend who is looking for 2 tix on Sat, should anyone have any. Her name on here is heathenstill81. You can send Mandy a PM or send me a PM and I'll pass along her email to you.
Thanks!
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

John A Arkansawyer

I'm looking for tickets, but I'm also thinking about not going, so I'm not being too active about it. I'd rather the folks that have firmer commitments get theirs first. So keep me in mind, but not too much. ;-)