November Tour Dates!

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Beaverdam

Re: November Tour Dates!

Post by Beaverdam »

brett27295 wrote:
Beaverdam wrote:
I was really hoping for a show (Halloween, perhaps) in Memphis. I'm sure Patterson and Cooley would both prefer to be with their families on Halloween, but the band's played Halloween shows the past few years, right????
Yes. The Georgia Theater in 2014 was the last Halloween show.
I've been to a Halloween show in Richmond, but I guess I didn't realize there wasn't one last year.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

clayton1234 wrote:Not on their website yet, but just saw this at the bottom of the new Rolling Stone article.

November 15 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Culture Room
IN!!! :D :D
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

jimmyjack

Post by jimmyjack »

Gonna try to make it out to at least one of the RVA shows. I've lost count what number Rock Show(s) these will be for me, but I know I'm at well over 20 by now (which I realize, compared to some of the fanatics on this board, makes me something of a poser, but I saw 'em twice with Earl, motherfuckers, so whatever ;) :lol:)

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Ft Lauderdale and Tampa on week nights wouldn't be bad if we didn't have to travel (and I hate missing btb) so we planned on Chuck Town on the 13th and Macon (one of my favorite places) on the 17th. Friday is easy to take off. But alas Marina got snake bit. OMG, anti venom is one of the most costly things at the hospital not counting the stay itself and our gov screwed us outta obama care. So our trips are off. Jax and/or Gainsville are about half way between C-town and Ft Lard and no shows on the 14th!!! I know a show would help Marinas recovery even a little solo show. DBT!! Yall still have a week to book that date.
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Swamp wrote:Ft Lauderdale and Tampa on week nights wouldn't be bad if we didn't have to travel (and I hate missing btb) so we planned on Chuck Town on the 13th and Macon (one of my favorite places) on the 17th. Friday is easy to take off. But alas Marina got snake bit. OMG, anti venom is one of the most costly things at the hospital not counting the stay itself and our gov screwed us outta obama care. So our trips are off. Jax and/or Gainsville are about half way between C-town and Ft Lard and no shows on the 14th!!! I know a show would help Marinas recovery even a little solo show. DBT!! Yall still have a week to book that date.
The swamp venom tour. I like it and I know Wes Freed could do it up proud :)

Yeah, didn't figure that you could do Ft. L on a weeknight but did have my fingers crossed. Hopefully I'll see you in February. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Marina.

It's one thing to understand intellectually that the health care system in this country sucks and hurts a lot of people, but it's quite another when someone you care about is on the short end of that stick. GGGGRRRRRRR. I know it doesn't help, but it just shouldn't be this way.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Slipkid42

Post by Slipkid42 »

So, I was gonna cure my ills with a DBT fix in RVA; but that looks to be on the shelf. I had a procedure done on my leg to ream the artery out & now my other leg is in pain. It's like my left don't know what my right legs doin'. Anyway, I've got a ticket for both nights on will call. I'm still holding out hope for Friday, but tomorrow night's ticket is free to a good home (if anyone knows how to transfer it).
A thousand clusterfucks will not kill my tiny light

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Slip I think you know this but they have seating for the whole upstairs at The National is you think you can make it.
By the time you drop them I'll be gone
And you'll be right where they fall the rest of your life

Slipkid42

Post by Slipkid42 »

Rocky wrote:Slip I think you know this but they have seating for the whole upstairs at The National is you think you can make it.
Thanks Rocky, I did know. Tomorrow night is too soon, but I'm hoping I can make it Friday.
A thousand clusterfucks will not kill my tiny light

ramonz

Post by ramonz »

So who's in for RVA?

Rocky
Flea
Brett
Jonicont
Bill
Eyes Above It
Tyler