November Tour Dates!

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Eyes Above It

Re: November Tour Dates!

Post by Eyes Above It »

A two night stand in Richmond at the National is too good to pass up, IN!

ford911

Post by ford911 »

Gonna need some Texas soon.

Tyler
Site Admin

Post by Tyler »

So, for now at least it looks like I'm hitting shows... Knoxville, Asheville x2, Richmond x2, Charlotte. Considering Charleston, but all the good seats are already gone and that's about 6hrs away from home in the wrong direction.

drjayhow

Post by drjayhow »

Uncle Keith and I in for Atlanta
Wooot!!!!!

drjay

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Tickets purchased for Asheville x2, Richmond x2, and Charlotte. Looking forward to early November!

I realize this is a totally pointless complaint, and it's no fault of the band, but I really wish venues would just charge a flat fee for tickets. I'd rather pay $38 a ticket then pay $25 for a ticket and $13 in "fees". Again, it makes no difference and the total is the same but man....I hate those damn fees!
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

brett27295 wrote:Tickets purchased for Asheville x2, Richmond x2, and Charlotte. Looking forward to early November!

I realize this is a totally pointless complaint, and it's no fault of the band, but I really wish venues would just charge a flat fee for tickets. I'd rather pay $38 a ticket then pay $25 for a ticket and $13 in "fees". Again, it makes no difference and the total is the same but man....I hate those damn fees!
I'd go forty to avoid being bullshitted.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Flea

Post by Flea »

brett27295 wrote:Tickets purchased for Asheville x2, Richmond x2, and Charlotte. Looking forward to early November!

If you haven't booked a room for Charlotte yet, you may want to get on it. Panthers are in town that weekend, and the downtown hotels are essentially sold-out with a few big money exceptions. I got a nice airBNB condo instead, for the same that a hotel room would go for.
Now it's dark.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Flea wrote: If you haven't booked a room for Charlotte yet, you may want to get on it. Panthers are in town that weekend, and the downtown hotels are essentially sold-out with a few big money exceptions. I got a nice airBNB condo instead, for the same that a hotel room would go for.
Thanks for the heads up. We'll stay outside Charlotte if we need to. Luckily there's a huge parking lot at The Fillmore so if we have to drive 20 mins & park it won't be a big deal.

Tyler
Site Admin

Post by Tyler »

For now I'm planning on driving home after CLT... 3.5 hours which isn't...ideal but I've done worse. Plenty of places to stop along the way if I need to.

Agerst1574

Post by Agerst1574 »

Long time lurker here and first time on the board. I am 57 and have been seeing live music since 1976 and probably seen well over 1200 shows. I am retired and go to an average of one live show a week.

I have been seeing the Truckers since 2003 and have seen them 3 times in the last year (Austin, Dallas and Brooklyn) and just purchased my ticket to see them at the Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale. Worked out perfectly as I have family there and go once every three months ( I live in NYC). Looking forward to seeing them again there.

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

Welcome to the board Agerst! Since 2003....damn! You've seen some great shows.
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

Flea

Post by Flea »

New meat!
Now it's dark.

captdooley

Post by captdooley »

Been out of country in Hungary visiting wife's family, just got home and purchased Philly tix. Hope to meet some if you there for a beverage.

rawkshow

Post by rawkshow »

brett27295 wrote:
Flea wrote: If you haven't booked a room for Charlotte yet, you may want to get on it. Panthers are in town that weekend, and the downtown hotels are essentially sold-out with a few big money exceptions. I got a nice airBNB condo instead, for the same that a hotel room would go for.
Thanks for the heads up. We'll stay outside Charlotte if we need to. Luckily there's a huge parking lot at The Fillmore so if we have to drive 20 mins & park it won't be a big deal.
Hi, dunno how long it's been since you've been to the Fillmore but the parking situation has changed drastically.....Avid Exchange is building their new corporate headquarters on top of what used to be the main parking lot so now there's just a side lot available & it gets tough going in & out of the whole music factory area because of that. A lot of time, traffic going in will back up all the way to Graham st. So allow extra time to get to the show & to get out of the lot. I went to a Willie Nelson show at the Fillmore & it took over an hour to get out of the lot. I uber'ed it the last time i went & it was a little better but that's just cuz i knew the back way in & around.
Just cause I don't run my mouth don't mean I got nothing to say...

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

rawkshow wrote: Hi, dunno how long it's been since you've been to the Fillmore but the parking situation has changed drastically.....Avid Exchange is building their new corporate headquarters on top of what used to be the main parking lot so now there's just a side lot available & it gets tough going in & out of the whole music factory area because of that.
I did not know that. Last time I was there was Nov 2014 to see DBT and there was a really good sized parking lot across the street from the entrance and I don't remember any traffic at all either in or out. Sounds like that has all changed.

bogart

Post by bogart »

Charleston

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

I noticed something yesterday while looking back at events I have attended on my Facebook. I plan to attend the Nov. 19 Atlanta show. Turns out the last time I saw them was November 19 of 2015 in Chattanooga, TN. What are the odds!?
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

gepman

Post by gepman »

potatoeater wrote:I noticed something yesterday while looking back at events I have attended on my Facebook. I plan to attend the Nov. 19 Atlanta show. Turns out the last time I saw them was November 19 of 2015 in Chattanooga, TN. What are the odds!?
1 in 365? ;)

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

I knew someone would say it. :lol:

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

I knew someone would say it. :lol:

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

gepman wrote:
potatoeater wrote:I noticed something yesterday while looking back at events I have attended on my Facebook. I plan to attend the Nov. 19 Atlanta show. Turns out the last time I saw them was November 19 of 2015 in Chattanooga, TN. What are the odds!?
1 in 365? ;)
4 in 1461. You're forgetting leap years. ;-)
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Gang Green

Post by Gang Green »

I'll be at the Union Transfer show in Philly.

Bill in CT

Post by Bill in CT »

A show has been added for November 17. It's at the Cox Capitol Theatre in Macon, GA.

The presale is tomorrow and the public sale is this Friday.
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

and the November 6th KY show has been moved to November 2nd.

https://www.facebook.com/drivebytrucker ... 3742061726
http://www.drivebytruckers.com/shows.html
drivebytruckers.com wrote:PLEASE NOTE:
We apologize for the change but unfortunately we need to move our show on November 6th at Headliners Music Hall in Louisville KY to November 2nd. All tickets already purchased for this show will still be honored on the new date. If you can no longer attend on the new date refunds will be available at point of purchase. Please note that refunds will need to be requested by October 6th at 11:59pm ET. Thank you and once again sorry for the change but we appreciate your understanding.

jr29

Post by jr29 »

potatoeater wrote:and the November 6th KY show has been moved to November 2nd.

We apologize for the change but unfortunately we need to move our show on November 6th at Headliners Music Hall in Louisville KY to November 2nd. All tickets already purchased for this show will still be honored on the new date. If you can no longer attend on the new date refunds will be available at point of purchase. Please note that refunds will need to be requested by October 6th at 11:59pm ET. Thank you and once again sorry for the change but we appreciate your understanding.
Well shit, I planned on being in Louisville but I can't make it on the 2nd.

rlipps

Post by rlipps »

jr29 wrote:
potatoeater wrote:and the November 6th KY show has been moved to November 2nd.

Well shit, I planned on being in Louisville but I can't make it on the 2nd.
That's gonna make it hard for me to do the Louisville show too.

zoid

Post by zoid »

Tabernacle - 2 tickets...

Tickets $67.00
Fees $25.00

What's up with the fees?

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

zoid wrote:Tabernacle - 2 tickets...

Tickets $67.00
Fees $25.00

What's up with the fees?
Holy shit that is high. I am planning on getting mine next week.

Beaverdam

Post by Beaverdam »

dogstar wrote:
Flea wrote:Sweet! Though I was really hoping we'd get Halloween shows in Richmond again.
Not sure you'll see Halloween shows again until Patterson's kids grow up.
I was really hoping for a show (Halloween, perhaps) in Memphis. I'm sure Patterson and Cooley would both prefer to be with their families on Halloween, but the band's played Halloween shows the past few years, right????

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Beaverdam wrote:
I was really hoping for a show (Halloween, perhaps) in Memphis. I'm sure Patterson and Cooley would both prefer to be with their families on Halloween, but the band's played Halloween shows the past few years, right????
Yes. The Georgia Theater in 2014 was the last Halloween show.