DBT in the OR

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Daddy_played_poker

DBT in the OR

Post by Daddy_played_poker »

Funny story. I had knee replacement surgery this morning that went well. When I woke up in the recovery room the anesthesia nurse said that I kept asking them to play Drive-By Truckers in the operating room before I went completely out. Gotta laugh! ;)
"to love is to feel pain there ain't no way around it."

211poundsofpork

Re: DBT in the OR

Post by 211poundsofpork »

Yes. If I ever have to get my appendix out, I will have them play Hell No I Ain't Happy before the operation. ;)

Clams

Post by Clams »

Daddy_played_poker wrote:Funny story. I had knee replacement surgery this morning that went well. When I woke up in the recovery room the anesthesia nurse said that I kept asking them to play Drive-By Truckers in the operating room before I went completely out. Gotta laugh! ;)
I thought you were gonna say they added a new show in Oregon. Feel better soon, man.
If you don't run you rust

Daddy_played_poker

Post by Daddy_played_poker »

Clams wrote:
Daddy_played_poker wrote:Funny story. I had knee replacement surgery this morning that went well. When I woke up in the recovery room the anesthesia nurse said that I kept asking them to play Drive-By Truckers in the operating room before I went completely out. Gotta laugh! ;)
I thought you were gonna say they added a new show in Oregon. Feel better soon, man.
Thank you sir! Hopefully American Band explodes and takes them to places near all of us.
"to love is to feel pain there ain't no way around it."

Beaverdam

Post by Beaverdam »

Daddy_played_poker wrote:
Clams wrote:
Thank you sir! Hopefully American Band explodes and takes them to places near all of us.
Yes, I hope dbt goes to new places just not to the or with or without Daddy Played

chuckrh

Post by chuckrh »

Feel better!