Rocky Mount, VA 3/14/16

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Daddy_played_poker

Rocky Mount, VA 3/14/16

Post by Daddy_played_poker »

Finally in for this show on Monday. Anyone else planning to be there?
"to love is to feel pain there ain't no way around it."

Beaverdam

Re: Rocky Mount, VA 3/14/16

Post by Beaverdam »

I'm assuming one of my buddies is there because I was just sent a pic and a video. The video was DDN and sounded great but in the picture it appeared as if Patterson was wearing a black leather onesie...upon magnification I determined it was most likely black jeans and a black leather jacket.

I ain't no fashion critic, but I couldn't pull off a black leather onesie. Patterson Hood, maybe!!!!

gepman

Re: Rocky Mount, VA 3/14/16

Post by gepman »

Beaverdam wrote:I'm assuming one of my buddies is there because I was just sent a pic and a video. The video was DDN and sounded great but in the picture it appeared as if Patterson was wearing a black leather onesie...upon magnification I determined it was most likely black jeans and a black leather jacket.

I ain't no fashion critic, but I couldn't pull off a black leather onesie. Patterson Hood, maybe!!!!
He started both DC shows wearing a black leather jacket. Only made it through 5 or 6 songs with it on both nights.