Anyone need a cheap ticket for DBT in Greensboro?

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

09Gamecock

Anyone need a cheap ticket for DBT in Greensboro?

Post by 09Gamecock »

I have an extra general admission ticket for the show in Greensboro. I can transfer it through Ticketmaster. Get it from me cheaper than buying at the box office. Let me know if you're interested (or just make me an offer). Thanks!

lylabean

Re: Anyone need a cheap ticket for DBT in Greensboro?

Post by lylabean »

Hi there, just sent you a message.

Lisa

Daddy_played_poker

Post by Daddy_played_poker »

Stellar weeknight show in Greensboro last night. I'm not gonna try to recall setlist but it was full of goodness! We got everything we wanted except Lookout Mtn. and 18 Wheels of Love.
"to love is to feel pain there ain't no way around it."

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Really fun show last night. Enjoyed the hell out of the openers Jive Mother Mary...way more fun than I expected. Decent group of heAthens from 3DD and the various Facebook groups in attendance last night, fun was had by all. Patterson said it was the first time DBT has played Greensboro since 1998 or 1999.

Setlist is courtesy of www.26miledrive.com

Tornadoes
Primer Coat
Runaway Train
Women Without Whiskey
Feb. 14
Birthday Boy
Girls Who Smoke
Shit Shots Count
Sinkhole
Space City
Goode's Field Road
Where the Devil Don't Stay
Let There Be Rock
Made Up English Oceans
The Righteous Path
A Ghost to Most
Pauline Hawkins
3 Dimes Down
Hell No, I Ain't Happy
Marry Me
World of Hurt
Gravity's Gone
Grand Canyon
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

Good to see you and Tyler last night. I was also impressed with Jive Mother Mary as I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm guessing that DBT's show in Greensboro was the one I mentioned to you where they shared a bill with Two Dollar Pistols (John Howie, Jr.'s band at the time). If memory serves, there were some major sound issues that day though they may have gotten those straightened out by the time DBT's took the stage. Also cool to see Mitch Easter in the house last night. Unfortunately, we had to cut out shortly after "Three Dimes Down" as my friends had an early morning today and a long drive after the show. I liked the venue but wasn't too taken with how they nickeled and dimed you to death as far as charging you extra just to have a place to sit. I knew it was going to be a different experience when they had cops out front taking our tickets rather than employees of the venue.

Flea

Post by Flea »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:Good to see you and Tyler last night. I was also impressed with Jive Mother Mary as I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm guessing that DBT's show in Greensboro was the one I mentioned to you where they shared a bill with Two Dollar Pistols (John Howie, Jr.'s band at the time). If memory serves, there were some major sound issues that day though they may have gotten those straightened out by the time DBT's took the stage. Also cool to see Mitch Easter in the house last night. Unfortunately, we had to cut out shortly after "Three Dimes Down" as my friends had an early morning today and a long drive after the show. I liked the venue but wasn't too taken with how they nickeled and dimed you to death as far as charging you extra just to have a place to sit. I knew it was going to be a different experience when they had cops out front taking our tickets rather than employees of the venue.
Damned effective use of tax revenue!
Now it's dark.