DBT t-shirt mislabeled

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

oilpiers

DBT t-shirt mislabeled

Post by oilpiers »

Leaving Red Rocks last week I passed a merch vender. Saw this awesome looking DBT shirt. Impulsively spent $25 on an XL of the shirt. I just snagged it and did not look at it. When I got back to the place I was staying I tried it on. It says XL on the tag, but is like a woman's M. It is over laying a Haynes Beefy T XL in this pic. It is up for grabs for the original $25. I'll pay shipping. PM if interested.

alquina
Location: Indiana girl from a town a man with a "T" wrote a song about!

Re: DBT t-shirt mislabeled

Post by alquina »

That's a woman's shirt :( The xl will only fit 7th graders.

Lurleen McQueen
Location: the landmass between NOLA and Mobile- it's called Mississippi!

Post by Lurleen McQueen »

Those aren't mislabeled - they are the new - insanely tiny Barbie version of women's shirts designed by someone who thinks all women are twigs. I bought an extra-large Alabama Shakes - with a kick-ass design- only to get home and find I had to give it to a teeny tiny friend. Very, very frustrating for the full-sized women
Consistently holding bullshit up to the light of reason

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

Lurleen McQueen wrote:Those aren't mislabeled - they are the new - insanely tiny Barbie version of women's shirts designed by someone who thinks all women are twigs. I bought an extra-large Alabama Shakes - with a kick-ass design- only to get home and find I had to give it to a teeny tiny friend. Very, very frustrating for the full-sized women
Unless my memory is poor, you are not exactly what I think of as a full-sized woman.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

XL is definitely false advertising. I try not to look at women's shirts at shows for this very reason, I always end up disappointed when I can't even cram my arm into the shirt.
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

one belt loop

Post by one belt loop »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
Lurleen McQueen wrote:Those aren't mislabeled - they are the new - insanely tiny Barbie version of women's shirts designed by someone who thinks all women are twigs. I bought an extra-large Alabama Shakes - with a kick-ass design- only to get home and find I had to give it to a teeny tiny friend. Very, very frustrating for the full-sized women
Unless my memory is poor, you are not exactly what I think of as a full-sized woman.
Which makes it even worse.
Matt playing like an evil motherfucker w/ rhythm with a capital MPLAEMWR.

- bubba

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

one belt loop wrote:
John A Arkansawyer wrote:
Which makes it even worse.
It does, doesn't it?
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

pa_heathen

Post by pa_heathen »

Why can't women's anything have a set guideline on size? Frustrating that even a concert t-shirt must be sized down. I never look at what the actual sizes are at shows. I would be very disappointed to find out what I bought does not fit.
When the lights came up we all went home but never quite the same.