take this FWIW- Mills River, NC October 8

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

whatwouldcooleydo?

take this FWIW- Mills River, NC October 8

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

my sources on the ground say that our band will be playing October 8 at the new Sierra Nevada Amp. in Mills River, NC. No idea if they have had shows there yet. For those not really familiar with the area this is pretty close to the Asheville Airport, though it's in Henderson County, not my beloved Buncombe. This is 5 miles from the house I grew up in and where my parents still live
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Tyler
Site Admin

Re: take this FWIW- Mills River, NC October 8

Post by Tyler »

Now that's interesting...actually, that whole run looks kinda tempting, from this show through Pensacola on the 13th. I think I could do it all with only 3 days of time off, if I worked the Monday and spent the 14th-16th somewhere...I imagine there are worse places to spend time in early October than the Florida panhandle.

whatwouldcooleydo?

so my info on this was good after all...... had been losing sleep over the prospect of passing along a bunk report :lol: :lol: :lol:

whatwouldcooleydo?

my sources say this will be the shakedown cruise (lookin' at you, Jay Ferguson :lol: ) for the new venue at the Mills River brewery