A Southern Gentleman In the Old Northwest...

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

A Southern Gentleman In the Old Northwest...

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Markalanbishop

Re: A Southern Gentleman In the Old Northwest...

Post by Markalanbishop »

Nice article, but please God let someone post a picture of Patterson on his new bicycle pedaling around Portland in his Tour de France style padded lycra shorts and jersey. :lol:
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.

headhunter

Post by headhunter »

Great article. Wishing al the Hoods great happiness in their new home.
Thanks for posting.

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

For whatever it's worth, Kid Rock and Nugent aren't recording a pro-Confederate flag song, that story is a hoax. It's also been revealed that Kid Rock stopped using the flag in concert in 2011.

Flea

Post by Flea »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:For whatever it's worth, Kid Rock and Nugent aren't recording a pro-Confederate flag song, that story is a hoax. It's also been revealed that Kid Rock stopped using the flag in concert in 2011.
I can vouch for the fact that Kid Rock does not use The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia on his current tour. I'm very sorry that I know this.
Now it's dark.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:For whatever it's worth, Kid Rock and Nugent aren't recording a pro-Confederate flag song, that story is a hoax. It's also been revealed that Kid Rock stopped using the flag in concert in 2011.
I didn't know that until this morning. Sometimes it's hard to figure out all the satire sites anymore and sometimes I couldn't care less. Ain't nobody got time for that. :lol: I'm guessing Patterson feels similarly. Bottom line is that it doesn't change a thing about what he's saying.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Flea wrote: I can vouch for the fact that Kid Rock does not use The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia on his current tour. I'm very sorry that I know this.
I can't help but wonder how you know this...perhaps you were pumping your fist and singing every last word to "Bawitdaba" at a recent Kid Rock concert?
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:
I didn't know that until this morning. Sometimes it's hard to figure out all the satire sites anymore and sometimes I couldn't care less. Ain't nobody got time for that. :lol: I'm guessing Patterson feels similarly. Bottom line is that it doesn't change a thing about what he's saying.
I fell for the story initially as well. There's satire as the Onion does it and then there's everyone else. This particular story didn't come from the Onion.

Flea

Post by Flea »

brett27295 wrote:
Flea wrote: I can vouch for the fact that Kid Rock does not use The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia on his current tour. I'm very sorry that I know this.
I can't help but wonder how you know this...perhaps you were pumping your fist and singing every last word to "Bawitdaba" at a recent Kid Rock concert?

There was assuredly no fist-pumping and no harmonizing. But if a person digs sloppy drunk middle-aged women with bad tattoos and tube tops inappropriate for their body morphology, he or she would be in a personal heaven.
Now it's dark.

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Kinda funny he didn't know the Kid/Nuge thing was a hoax. My son and I laughed about that all last week. :lol:
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Flea wrote:
brett27295 wrote:

There was assuredly no fist-pumping and no harmonizing. But if a person digs sloppy drunk middle-aged women with bad tattoos and tube tops inappropriate for their body morphology, he or she would be in a personal heaven.
You had me at sloppy drunk.
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

GW in IA

Post by GW in IA »

LBRod wrote:You had me at sloppy drunk.

:lol:
Reluctantly, our hero rises to the day, with a moan and a curse to an absent God.