Welcome To Three Dimes Down

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

mark lynn
Site Admin

Welcome To Three Dimes Down

Post by mark lynn »

Over the past few months we had many requests to change and or improve our old site. Due to issues beyond our control we could not. We know that some of you feel that those requests fell on deaf ears. As you can now see nothing could be further from the truth as we decided to start over. With your help we hope to make 3DD(how cool does that sound?) the best and most kick ass DBT/Jason Isbell fan site on the internets. In addition to news and updates about DBT and Jason Isbell, we will have a streaming music player to hear archived live shows and concert videos. How about that shit?
And of course we will have the forums where as long as you post in the right place you can carry on about ALMOST ANYTHING you want related to the world of DBT and Jason Isbell. Thanks so much for taking the time to set up your new account(hopefully) and making the jump with us.

Yours In Rock,
The Mods At 3DD

CooleyGirl

Re: Welcome To Three Dimes Down

Post by CooleyGirl »

Looks awesome! Thanks for all of your hard work!!!
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Hey everyone. As you can see we have a few new mods listed above and one not yet listed (Maluca3)--but she will be soon. Thanx to those of you who helped out with the testing. I know it was tough keeping a lid on things. The site works great with Firefox. You can stream the music and browse the forums at the same time. That function is not working on my machine with Internet Explorer. We're working on that. One thing--If I catch anyone trying to grab someone else's screen name--well-------There's always Big Tom. Welcome to the new playground
Always go to the show

olwiggum
Site Admin

Post by olwiggum »

Welcome, folks! I hope everyone makes the jump with us. Good times ahead...

Dave

Post by Dave »

Woo Hoo! Party over here!

(Are the old forums from 9B going to be archived anywhere? Lots of good info there that I'd hate to lose...)

RevMatt

Post by RevMatt »

Made it over here!
I have nowhere else to go. There is no demand in the priesthood for elderly drug addicts

revtodd

Disclaimer .......

Post by revtodd »

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Three Dimes Down” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Three Dimes Down” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit."

What kind of half a sissy, cum chugging, jag-off came up with these shit-licking rules? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, you inbred cock-suckers. What happened to freedom of speech? The next time I see any of you pig-fucking, retards I'm gonna kick your pansy asses and piss on your bloody, beaten, bodies. Then, as you are writhing in pain and begging for mercy I'm gonna skull-fuck you and your mother's for good measure. Hail Satan!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Considering most of my comments are either abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually oriented I figured I'd test the waters early ;)

BTW...congrats on the new site and thank you for all your hard work. I, for one, really love being part of the DBT fanbase and "TDD" community.

(The previous statement was made merely for shock value and sick entertainment. It was in no way meant to be taken seriously. Please don't ban me.)

Love,

Rev. Todd

mark lynn
Site Admin

Re: Disclaimer .......

Post by mark lynn »

revtodd wrote: (The previous statement was made merely for shock value and sick entertainment. It was in no way meant to be taken seriously. Please don't ban me.)

Love,

Rev. Todd

I finally get it. You are like KISS. Maybe we can get along over here. Maybe. Welcome and thanks :D

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

Looks good guys! Nice commitment.

revtodd

Post by revtodd »

[/quote] I finally get it. You are like KISS. Maybe we can get along over here. Maybe. Welcome and thanks :D[/quote]

Being the KISS/Alice Cooper fan that I am, I'll take that as a serious compliment, ML.
Hell, I may even quote you on that one for the next book :D
Thank you for allowing me to contribute to the conversation.

olwiggum
Site Admin

Post by olwiggum »

Todd, you probably agreed to the same thing when you signed up for 9B... :lol:

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

revtodd wrote:"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Three Dimes Down” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Three Dimes Down” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit."

What kind of half a sissy, cum chugging, jag-off came up with these shit-licking rules?

I came up with the rules
Always go to the show

Clams

Post by Clams »

So far, so good. Looks good, works great!

One question: How will the masses know to come over here?
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

roland

Post by roland »

Sweet! Now let me find my avatar...

Dave

Post by Dave »

Zip City wrote:
Clams wrote:So far, so good. Looks good, works great!

every thread/forum at 9B (as well as the main 9B page) has an announcement

I assume that's still in progress? I'm genuinely not complaining, but the only announcement is the main on at the 9B homepage.

(The 9B forums are shut down and inaccessible.)

Jack Flash

Post by Jack Flash »

OK, I'm in! But I will still consider it the special-est of occasions when and if I see DBT play Nine Bullets live!

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

I made it over here.
Keep calm and have a cigar

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Dave wrote:
Zip City wrote:
Clams wrote:So far, so good. Looks good, works great!

I assume that's still in progress? I'm genuinely not complaining, but the only announcement is the main on at the 9B homepage.

I believe that if you log onto the board you can see all the threads and still read them
Always go to the show

TruckerTomer

Post by TruckerTomer »

Just arrived and we're moving right away...

Anyway, I'm here as well. May we have a nice new home here at 3DD. Cheers :)
"I used to hate the fool in me, but only in the morning. Now I tolerate him all day long"

Dave

Post by Dave »

Jonicont wrote:
Dave wrote:
Zip City wrote:

I believe that if you log onto the board you can see all the threads and still read them

When I go to 9B, it shows me logged in (as "Dave"), but all it says is "Sorry but this board is currently unavailable." I can't get to anything (including my old private messages). Which, I want to repeat, isn't a problem for me at this point, but there is a bunch of info over there that I hope we can access someday. Maybe not a top priority for now.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Jonicont wrote:I believe that if you log onto the board you can see all the threads and still read them

Nope, at least not for me. Only the main 9B page has the announcement. All the forums are closed with a note that says "Sorry but this board is currently unavailable."
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Dave wrote:When I go to 9B, it shows me logged in (as "Dave"), but all it says is "Sorry but this board is currently unavailable." I can't get to anything (including my old private messages). Which, I want to repeat, isn't a problem for me at this point, but there is a bunch of info over there that I hope we can access someday. Maybe not a top priority for now.

try logging out and in again
Always go to the show

Dave

Post by Dave »

Jonicont wrote:
Dave wrote:When I go to 9B, it shows me logged in (as "Dave"), but all it says is "Sorry but this board is currently unavailable." I can't get to anything (including my old private messages). Which, I want to repeat, isn't a problem for me at this point, but there is a bunch of info over there that I hope we can access someday. Maybe not a top priority for now.

try logging out and in again

Logged out, logged in again, same result ("Sorry but this board is currently unavailable."). Really don't mean to make you work tonight; as I said, this can wait. Just reporting what's going on.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Zip City wrote:weird. It works for me

I shut down my web browser (Firefox) and restarted it, then logged out and logged in again. Still not seeing the old 9B.

I haven't tried rebooting, but I can't think that would matter (I'm running a Mac, for what that's worth).

jdwolf

Post by jdwolf »

Glad I made it here! I thought y'all kicked me out!
I wasn't born in the south but I got here as soon as I could!!

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

jdwolf wrote:Glad I made it here! I thought y'all kicked me out!

Do you deserve to be kicked out? :D
Always go to the show

jdwolf

Post by jdwolf »

No!!! I've been a very well behaved! :D
I wasn't born in the south but I got here as soon as I could!!

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Sorry but this board is currently unavailable

Same here... :(
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

thedudeabides

Post by thedudeabides »

Hey Ya'll Love the new site!!!

Howlinwolf

Post by Howlinwolf »

Thank God the admin let me back as well..Good to see y'all......that fuckin machine wanted twenty five cents!