Truckers in Charleston

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

26 Mile Drive

Truckers in Charleston

Post by 26 Mile Drive »

Happy Wednesday Everybody, Thinking about going up Saturday from Savannah for the show with the chick(she has never seen them live, atleast that she can remember) Think it will sell out? Its been years since I've seen a show at the music hall and remember it being a cool place. Any hotel recs? thanks and hope to see you FREAKS there! Thanks and have a good day....

26 Mile Drive

Re: Truckers in Charleston

Post by 26 Mile Drive »

Sorry meant Friday show....NC is a tad far from here

Megalops

Post by Megalops »

I think the Facebook page said 40 tix left as of last pm. Will be going down for it, never been to the music hall before so I'm excited to check it out. There is the embassy suites very close and a holiday inn a few blocks away

brstigerfan

Post by brstigerfan »

if anyone has extra tickets, email me at brs.simpson@gmail.com
thanks!

26 Mile Drive

Post by 26 Mile Drive »

alright scored some tix, so see you freaks at the ROCK show....any recs around the venue for dinner and drinks. anybody know what time the truckers are due on? haven't been to the place in years and honestly haven't seen the Truckers in a bit either. safe travels....

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

I got a couple of pics from this show from the cat I met last year on the second night of Homecoming, there from South Carolina for one night for his bachelor party. It looks like a good time. Cooley busted out the Flying B (as I think of his Flying V Baxendale) (the B also being for Bird, Cooley) at some point.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Tyler
Site Admin

Post by Tyler »

The black V is a standard production Epuphone, not a Bax.

guitarmanmcs

Post by guitarmanmcs »

This show was just uploaded to archive.org for those interested. A personal "thank you" to the taper; this will hopefully help me get through my Monday morning at work. :D

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

Tyler wrote:The black V is a standard production Epuphone, not a Bax.

Okay, it's a Flying E, for Effort, My.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be