DBT & Lucero - Sept 18, Dallas, TX

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

ScottyC

Re: DBT & Lucero - Sept 18, Dallas, TX

Post by ScottyC »

Just got back where I could throw down a few thoughts.

First great seeing FNW again and it was an honor to share the rail with him, and even though we had a few invaders for a few songs, they quickly understood it was time to move on before seeing our wrath :)

I don't know how many people where there but man did it seem like a lot of people. There was no balcony and the floor seemed to go on forever.

The mix was terrible for the first few songs, got better after that but still not great. It is also the price you pay for being a railbird.

Goodes Field has taken over the #2 spot in songs that are fine on the album but absolutely crush live (world of hurt will always have number one in this poll).

Glad FNW and I didn't disappoint the 3DD and heathen nation, my phone dun blowed up when I looked at it after the show about all the face time. I would have been better with my make up had I known :)

Still haven't seen the stream.......hint hint Tyler :)

See yall at the Tabby in a few weeks!

potatoeater

Re: DBT & Lucero - Sept 18, Dallas, TX

Post by potatoeater »

I'm kicking myself right now for losing my copy of this video stream. Lost a flash drive somewhere. Any tips on how I could remedy this would be greatly appreciated.
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!