7/4 - Waterloo, ON - Starlight Club

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

uncle rickey

7/4 - Waterloo, ON - Starlight Club

Post by uncle rickey »

AprilTwister! On sale Friday! They played here once three years ago and it was one of the best shows EVER:

http://www.oneofthesedays.org/search/setlist.php?Year=2011&Month=6&Date=16

AprilTwister

Re: 7/4 - Waterloo, ON - Starlight Club

Post by AprilTwister »

Tickets for me and a few others in hand! Fantastic night that was ~ thrilled they are coming back Waterloo :D
When the singer starts yodellin', you know you're in for a wild night

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

I guess that explains no 7/4 show in Waverly, AL. Darn it! Enjoy you Canucks and Yanks.

jamseyb

Post by jamseyb »

Got my ticket in the mail the other day as well! Can't wait to hear some of the new tracks in such a cozy venue!!!

uncle rickey

Post by uncle rickey »

Wasn't sure we could do it but the Rochester thing the day before seals the deal. IN!

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

In. Let me know if there is a pre-game anywhere.

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

Out. :(
We just can't make this work. Very bummed to be missing this.
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

CooleyGirl wrote:Out. :(

Whoa! Does CNN know? Hope it's not a matter of illness or the like (or being stopped at the border :shock: ).
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

CooleyGirl wrote:Out. :(

Oh no....so sorry to hear this! I have such great memories of the last time they played this club and really wanted to be there myself...I'm hoping April Twister will be there to represent.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. - Thoreau

AprilTwister

Post by AprilTwister »

AWESOME night! Ended up sharing front and center with Mr B :) I put him in charge of the set list ~ I'm lousy at that sort of thing and I'm sure he'll post soon. Can't say enough about how much I LOVE this venue! It's like having the band over to jam in your basement! It was sold out - easy to do with a capacity of around 200 - and the smile on Patterson's face makes me think this could become a regular stop north of the border. Wish I could have shared the night with some of the regulars on the board and, of course my other half. What I love about this band and all you great people is the fact I know there will be a next time! Time for me to devour the greasy post show drive-thru grub I picked up from A&W (think I was 12 when I last ate there) then lay my ringing ears on the pillow. Tonight I am reminded how much I love this band and all the great people connected to it. My life does not suck.
When the singer starts yodellin', you know you're in for a wild night

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

AprilTwister wrote:AWESOME night! Ended up sharing front and center with Mr B :) I put him in charge of the set list ~ I'm lousy at that sort of thing and I'm sure he'll post soon. Can't say enough about how much I LOVE this venue! It's like having the band over to jam in your basement! It was sold out - easy to do with a capacity of around 200 - and the smile on Patterson's face makes me think this could become a regular stop north of the border. Wish I could have shared the night with some of the regulars on the board and, of course my other half. What I love about this band and all you great people is the fact I know there will be a next time! Time for me to devour the greasy post show drive-thru grub I picked up from A&W (think I was 12 when I last ate there) then lay my ringing ears on the pillow. Tonight I am reminded how much I love this band and all the great people connected to it. My life does not suck.

Just circling back to this. This was a great show in a great venue and it was nice meeting April Twister and hanging with her. I screwed up my assignment and lost the set list I kept on my phone. Oops. But the good folks at 26 mile drive got it right: [urlhttp://www.26miledrive.com/show/76][/url]