6/26 - Baltimore, MD Ram's Head Live

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Clams

Re: 6/26 - Baltimore, MD Ram's Head Live

Post by Clams »

Usually I like an opening set at a DBT show but the early start was nice considering that I had a long drive home and we got an extended set. Plus even though there was no opening act, we got to hear The Opening Act, so that was a win-win. Loved the 72 opener and the early Zip City plus as Gepman mentioned we got Cooley's Flying V/Baltimore story. Nice that they dusted off Righteous Path even if it sounded a bit rusty. But the highlight for me was Adam Raised a Cain - never saw them do it before and they absolutely killed it. Makes you wonder if they'll have a special guest singing it tonight in Asbury Park??? Was fun being on the rail with everyone - you had some Philly folks, some DC folks, some Delaware folks with a little NoCal in the mix as well. Did not see Mr. Boh. Great fun for a Thursday night.

and check out the new bumper stickers....
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

gepman

Post by gepman »

Thanks Alex!
Quick work as always, much appreciated!

MetalAl

Post by MetalAl »

Great seeing CooleyGirl and Uncle Ricky! And I think Jepman Ana Sarah! Had great time super tired after working today on 3hrs sleep! Wish I was with you guys in Asbury Park CooleyGirl and Uncke Ricky! Keep in touch and safe travel!!

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

Great seeing you too, Metal Al!
Excellent show from start to finish. Just out of this world.
On the road now, more later.
This venue should be a role model for all venues. Their early entry deal was the best. Pay $10, they give you a number. You go to their bar, or you can go elsewhere & you can bring food into their bar. A few minutes before doors, they call out numbers. If you have #1, you go in first. Next is #2, etc. So the waiting in line is eliminated but you still go into the venue at the time you got in line. Awesome! Oh, & will call is open hours before the show, so there is no issue with paper tickets vs. will call.
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood