withdrawal

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

yukon cornelius

withdrawal

Post by yukon cornelius »

got to see one show this leg, by all accounts a good one

while i am envious of those who saw multiple nights, i gotta wonder if the withdrawal pains are that much worse than mine?

already chasing the dragon so to speak.....hoping for NE fall dates so i can go again

allisonsdc
Site Admin

Re: withdrawal

Post by allisonsdc »

yukon cornelius wrote:i gotta wonder if the withdrawal pains are that much worse than mine?

i'm in pretty bad shape right now. can't focus at work... checking flights to see if i can swing a few more shows... sucks.
I keep it all together for the sake of the kids.

Barely_Oakely

Post by Barely_Oakely »

This has been written on my white board at the office for so long that I don't think it'll come off without a fight...
"DBT & Blitzen Trapper
3/27 - 1st Ave.
3/28 - Madison"

I've got DBT ADHD.
"Allman Brother's up and windows down." LB3

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

yukon cornelius wrote:
while i am envious of those who saw multiple nights, i gotta wonder if the withdrawal pains are that much worse than mine?

Yeah, I wonder whether this thing I've come down with is just a cold or physical signs of w/drawal <twitch...sniff... cough>
All opinions and commentary in my posts are solely my own and are made in my personal capacity.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

I saw two of the better shows I've every seen by ANY band this leg, Raleigh & Richmond, but it's never enough. I've been thinking about the June Carolina shows since the day after Richmond.
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

brett27295 wrote:I saw two of the better shows I've every seen by ANY band this leg, Raleigh & Richmond, but it's never enough. I've been thinking about the June Carolina shows since the day after Richmond.

Those shows will have the Water Liars opening as well, which is a huge bonus. Those guys have put out two of my favorite records of the decade so far.

Is it possible to jones for shows when we have 3 shows coming up in the next 5 weeks? Really bummed that we won't see any on that June run.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved