Old Assholes

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

tinnitus photography

Re: Old Assholes

Post by tinnitus photography »

Cole Younger wrote:
tinnitus photography wrote:
Cole Younger wrote:Piss balloons. All i can say is that in my experience the LSU fans, their reputation is far worse than what I have actually experienced and I’ve been there when we have beaten them and when they have beaten us.

Now a few of my buddies had a bunch of the geaux tiger faithful think they were going to send some of that sort of thing their way. It did not go well for the tigers fans.

As for the Old Assholes thing, I get why people hate Nugent 100%. He wants a lot of people to hate him. It’s part of his act. But I remember people talking about what a slime ball he is relative to his past with underage females. Fair game. But I thought, is it ok that Jimmy Paige did the same thing?
just because he wrote better songs doesn't give him a free pass... why should it?
That was the point.
it appeared as though you were mentally struggling with the question. i guess not.

Flea

Post by Flea »

Smitty wrote:
Cole Younger wrote:Piss balloons. All i can say is that in my experience the LSU fans, their reputation is far worse than what I have actually experienced and I’ve been there when we have beaten them and when they have beaten us.

Now a few of my buddies had a bunch of the geaux tiger faithful think they were going to send some of that sort of thing their way. It did not go well for the tigers fans.

As for the Old Assholes thing, I get why people hate Nugent 100%. He wants a lot of people to hate him. It’s part of his act. But I remember people talking about what a slime ball he is relative to his past with underage females. Fair game. But I thought, is it ok that Jimmy Paige did the same thing?
just because he wrote better songs doesn't give him a free pass... why should it?
Mick Jagger and Jimmy Buffett are on the flight logs for the "Lolita Express".
Now it's dark.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Flea wrote:
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

Lol. Jam it up your ass, tinnitus.
A single shot rifle and a one eyed dog.

tinnitus photography

Cole Younger wrote:Lol. Jam it up your ass, tinnitus.
you are so touchy.

"But I thought, is it ok that Jimmy Paige did the same thing?"

it's ok to question your core beliefs. glad you came out on the right side of this. for once.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

C'mon, Mick had a conscience. He waited until her 16th birthday to fuck MacKenzie Phillips. Even thinking about listening to John tell that story makes me ill to this day. But then MacKenzie says that John slept w/ her too, kindly waiting 'til she was 18. Welcome to the hotel california.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

dime in the gutter

Post by dime in the gutter »

elvis

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

Cole Younger wrote:Lol. Jam it up your ass, tinnitus.
you are so touchy.

"But I thought, is it ok that Jimmy Paige did the same thing?"

it's ok to question your core beliefs. glad you came out on the right side of this. for once.
Lol. You go out of your way to be a condescending prick and let me know that you think I’m the guy that runs the Ferris wheel at the county fair and then act like you can’t understand why I don’t like it. Too funny. We’re done, man. I’m not going anywhere and I’m not interested in your little internet cat fight. I guess you’ll have to find some other way to take out your frustrations now. I hope things get better for you.

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

Jerry Lee Lewis.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Cole Younger wrote:
tinnitus photography wrote:[

Lol. You go out of your way to be a condescending prick and let me know that you think I’m the guy that runs the Ferris wheel at the county fair and then act like you can’t understand why I don’t like it. Too funny. We’re done, man. I’m not going anywhere and I’m not interested in your little internet cat fight. I guess you’ll have to find some other way to take out your frustrations now. I hope things get better for you.
Boys, boys, boys. Tinnitus stop picking fights. Cole don't take the bait. Time to move on.
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

You’re all Old Assholes.
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

cortez the killer

Post by cortez the killer »

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Cole Younger wrote:Jerry Lee Lewis.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

beantownbubba wrote:C'mon, Mick had a conscience. He waited until her 16th birthday to fuck MacKenzie Phillips. Even thinking about listening to John tell that story makes me ill to this day. But then MacKenzie says that John slept w/ her too, kindly waiting 'til she was 18. Welcome to the hotel california.

Then there's this blind item from the gossip site Crazy Days and Nights. I can't verify it's 100% accuracy, but quite a few blinds from CDAN ended up being the truth and some kinda funky shit went on that night...
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2017
Blind Item #1 - He Made Millions From Raping Young Girls - Himmmm
Because I was an idiot yesterday, I didn't scroll down and see the full length blind. I only posted the summary. Here is Himmmm in all of his glory.

Every Thanksgiving as families and friends gather together to enjoy a meal, while others get ready for shopping, and others help out with meals at homeless shelters and charities, some people recall another Thanksgiving from decades past. A November that one rock legend spent drugging and raping young girls.

Set the DeLorean time machine back to November 21, 1980.

#1 was coming to the end of his legendary run with a group. They had made tons of money, and would go on to make more and more. But the fame, money, and adoration was not enough for this rocker. Fueled by drugs and unquenchable appetites, his disgusting lifestyle (and the victims left in his wake) was horrible in its day, and would land him in prison if he did it today.

#1 had developed many nasty habits and lifestyle choices that made Roman Polanski look normal. But the Rocker was always protected. His past girlfriend #4 was always there to support him, as was her then-boyfriend #5. Both were always at the forefront of Feminist causes, and possibly the most powerful couple on the California or even national scene. It also helped to have the most powerful people in show business to protect you too. His manager #2 who had lawyers, media contacts, and investigators on speed-dial. Also #3 who, although they had a love-hate relationship that would eventually turn to all hate, was glad to protect his money machine. Even when they would later sue each other for millions, they came together for political events. Thus, the Rocker never really cared about consequences.

That November, holed up in his California mansion a week before Thanksgiving, the Rocker made his usual call to his usual madam, #6 and he requested "the usual" for dinner. The usual for him meant young girls and he had done this many times both at home and on the road. He made Jimmy Page look like a gentleman. The Madam routinely searched for new talent at bus stops and runaway shelters. She had just found a new 16 year-old girl who looked young and liked to party. She was also very desperate and very scared. When the Madam made the offer to her for a night's work, it seemed safe enough with such a huge star. The Madam promised no sex involved, that the Rocker just liked to hang out and smoke dope and drink. Still, the Runaway asked if she could bring a friend. And yes, the Madam sent two underage girls to the Rocker's palace that night. The "friend" accompanying the 16 year-old runaway was another homeless girl, who had just turned 15 years-old that week. She had just run away from a violently abusive home, and was still a virgin. The Madam got to double bill the Rocker for that visit.

On arrival, the girls were fed cocaine to get them excited, and Quaaludes to keep them calm. They smoked a lot of pot, and after a dip in the Jacuzzi with the rocker, they all three headed to the bedroom. The entire time the Rocker kept asking the girls to do things to each other, which neither had done before. They figured maybe if they did each other – he wouldn't do them. They were hesitant and scared, and the Rocker got more and more violent. He kept taking Polaroid pictures of them all, doing everything, which embarrassed the girls. The 16 y.o. asked to leave. The Rocker told them they couldn't because they'd be arrested and it was too late to call a cab. He pushed more and more drugs on them both.

After the 15 year-old passed out, he began raping her. Then he began raping the 16 year-old. When the younger girl woke up, she was scared to death, and saw her friend was having convulsions. The Rocker was ignoring her, yelling on the phone, talking to someone later revealed to be #2. Then the Paramedics arrived. They walked into a scene they described as "Sodom and Gomorrah" with drugs, vomit, and booze everywhere. Both underage girls were totally naked, although the younger of the two began trying to dress.

The Paramedics did CPR on the girl as she was unresponsive, then she went back into seizures. The 15 year-old said it was like a nightmare, and she tried to sneak away out of the room. The whole time, the Rocker was freaking out, talking to people on the phone, until guys in suits showed up. They threatened the Paramedics to stay silent. The men in suits told the younger runaway they would "take care of her" and stay with them. The older runaway was put in an ambulance, and the younger one begged Paramedics to take her too. When one of the Suits tried to interfere, a Paramedic shoved him and threatened to kick his ass. Off to the hospital they went. The rocker, his manager, and the other men in suits stayed behind.

What none of them knew at the time, was that the 15 year-old had managed to grab several of the Polaroids and stuff them into her clothes. At the time, she was petrified of the cops or her parents finding out, and the proof of her activity was all there in those Polaroids. So she grabbed them when the others were distracted, to destroy them later.

At the hospital, the older girl was given medication to save her. Uniformed cops arrived, and took statements from both girls. Hours later, one of the men in suits also showed up, with a bus ticket and envelope of cash for the 15 year-old. They told her to leave town and not testify or talk to anyone, or else she'd be arrested – or worse. She left town that day. #2 and #3 wound up spending a lot of cash that Thanksgiving. To lawyers, to pay off cops, Paramedics, and even a judge. Several reporters were paid thousands to kill the story.

Since so many people knew about it, the cops had little choice but to do something. So they handed the case over to a Detective who was a friend of theirs, an elite golden boy in LAPD. He was friends with the Madam too, and became head of the LAPD "Sexually Exploited Child Unit" in Vice. Mostly his time was spent taking bribes from executives and covering up cases.

The Detective made sure the case got downgraded and the evidence was lost. With the Judge's help, the entire nightmare for the Rocker wound up far different than that of Roman Polanski years before. So it was then that the Rocker was convicted of "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor", given a $2,500 fine, and put on probation. No mention of rape, soliciting, or abuse of the girls. No word on what happened to the 22 GRAMS of cocaine, 5 oz. of marijuana or 160 Quaaludes found in the rocker's bedroom strewn all over the bed. It was booked into evidence, but later became worthless as evidence.

The 16 year-old runaway got out of the hospital, and was found dead near the 101 freeway a year later. Allegedly an overdose. Friends of hers and workers at a local shelter said she'd cleaned up, gone straight, and was trying to turn her life around. Her death was ruled an accidental overdose. Many never believed it.

One news anchor who didn't believe it was the one who didn't get bribed. She didn't like what was happening, and didn't like the corruption, or the rape and drugging of young girls. So she went public, running her stories. She got pushback from bosses, owners, and even fans of the Rocker. She was hounded from her job several years later. Her attempt to uncover the truth in the case gave way to the Rocker feeling like HE was the victim. Like HE was the one being maligned and unfairly punished. Yeah, like HE was the victim.

Since he split from the band, his new solo career was taking off. He turned HIS "hurt feelings" into a song, which became a global hit. Sure, he said it was about the media coverage of #7 and others, but he later admitted it was about his "unfair" abuse at the hands of a "mean" reporter A song that was spawned by his abuse, rape, and drugging of two children who nearly died due to his perversions.

The Rocker spent much of the next 20 years rehabilitating his image, becoming a big political supporter and environmental activist. Became big pals with two big politicians, #8 and #9 whom he met at events at #3's house. He played fundraisers for them both. He never was asked again in the media about that November, and it faded away mostly. Funny enough? You can still find it online, and yet nobody compares him to Polanski or these other monsters. Meanwhile, he became filthy rich, as did his powerful manager, and the powerful record label executive. Their images all bought and paid for.

What they didn't know, however, and still don't know – is what became of the other girl. That 15 year-old runaway, who took the bus ticket, cash, and blew town. She too turned her life around, got straight, and found good people up in northern California to take her in. She went to college, found a nice man, had a family and settled down. That nice man she married would go on to a nice career in politics. And with his wife's support, he's become one of the most powerful men in California politics. Now, all the years later, that scared runaway girl has grown into a confident, fearless, brilliant woman. She's spent the past few years (urged on by her husband and kids) putting her story and the case meticulously back together. Piece by piece. Legally.

In 2018 she's going to drop a bomb of a "reveal" on the Rocker, the Manager, and the ex-label executive. She's prepared a criminal charge against them for many of their misdeeds (which include racketeering and collusion and criminal conspiracy), and is also hitting them with civil charges – with any funds being set aside for childhood victims. Because, you see, those Polaroids she swiped that night? She blew town with them. Years later she found them and put them in a safe deposit box. She now has many copies, including in her attorney's safe. They too will be revealed in her case, along with hospital records, court records, legal affidavits from old cops and Paramedics. There's even a video deposition from the original Madam back from before her death. And the former golden boy detective? He was later caught for his many, many misdeeds and arrested. And he talked too.

So as this Rocker sits down in his palace this Thanksgiving, giving thanks to himself for being so wonderful, he better enjoy it. His next one will likely be spent eating from a cold, metal tray in jail. He and his wealthy mogul pals will be the Turkeys, and justice will be served.

#1 - Permanent A list singer from a permanent A list group
#2 - The manager of #1 and many many many others.
#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him
#4 - A+ list singer back in the day. Probably permanent A- list singer.
#5 - Permanent A list celebrity.
#6 - Celebrity madam who has passed.
#7 - Permanent A list actress who was murdered.
#8 - Permanent A+ list celebrity
#9 - Permanent A+ list celebrity and spouse of #8
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017 ... -from.html

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

3/4 of the way to being asleep but I'll take a quick stab at this ^^^^

#1 - Permanent A list singer from a permanent A list group- DON HENLEY
#2 - The manager of #1 and many many many others.- IRVING AZOFF
#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him- DAVID GEFFEN
#4 - A+ list singer back in the day. Probably permanent A- list singer.- STEVIE NICKS
#5 - Permanent A list celebrity. JIMMY IOVINE
#6 - Celebrity madam who has passed. (0K, HAD TO GOOGLE THIS ONE, EVERYTHING ELSE OFF TOP OF HEAD)- ELIZABETH ADAMS*
#7 - Permanent A list actress who was murdered.- NATALIE WOOD (first thought was Dorothy Stratten but she wasn't very famous while living)
#8 - Permanent A+ list celebrity- BILL CLINTON
#9 - Permanent A+ list celebrity and spouse of #8- HILLARY CLINTON

*=only celebrity madam I know if Heidi Fleiss, and she's still living
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Is the rocker serving time?
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

whatwouldcooleydo?

Swamp wrote:Is the rocker serving time?
Dude should have gotten the death penalty for All She Wants to Do is Dance alone :roll:

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

Smitty wrote:Then there's this blind item from the gossip site Crazy Days and Nights. I can't verify it's 100% accuracy, but quite a few blinds from CDAN ended up being the truth and some kinda funky shit went on that night...
So you're basically saying Jerry Lee Lewis was one of the good guys, relatively speaking?
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

whatwouldcooleydo?

John A Arkansawyer wrote:Jerry Lee Lewis was one of the good guys

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
Smitty wrote:Then there's this blind item from the gossip site Crazy Days and Nights. I can't verify it's 100% accuracy, but quite a few blinds from CDAN ended up being the truth and some kinda funky shit went on that night...
So you're basically saying Jerry Lee Lewis was one of the good guys, relatively speaking?
Idk, if marrying your kid cousin ain't bad enough I'm pretty sure uxoricide* is on up there.

*probable, anyway

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Just so nobody complains this thread isn't DBT related. Zip
whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
Dude should have gotten the death penalty for All She Wants to Do is Dance alone :roll:
Cooley could kill that tune!
Also how bout New Assholes? Podcast.
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

Smitty wrote:Idk, if marrying your kid cousin ain't bad enough I'm pretty sure uxoricide* is on up there.

*probable, anyway
Possibly even twice. Which is so much worse than marrying your kid cousin that I can't even put an estimate on it.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

whatwouldcooleydo?

Swamp wrote:
I 100% approve of Cooley literally killing that piece of crap ;)

whatwouldcooleydo?

Mojo was SO right

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

Swamp wrote:Just so nobody complains this thread isn't DBT related. Zip
Also how bout New Assholes? Podcast.
I’m imagining this and it’s cracking me up.

cortez the killer

Post by cortez the killer »

Smitty wrote:
beantownbubba wrote:C'mon, Mick had a conscience. He waited until her 16th birthday to fuck MacKenzie Phillips. Even thinking about listening to John tell that story makes me ill to this day. But then MacKenzie says that John slept w/ her too, kindly waiting 'til she was 18. Welcome to the hotel california.

Then there's this blind item from the gossip site Crazy Days and Nights. I can't verify it's 100% accuracy, but quite a few blinds from CDAN ended up being the truth and some kinda funky shit went on that night...
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2017
Blind Item #1 - He Made Millions From Raping Young Girls - Himmmm
Because I was an idiot yesterday, I didn't scroll down and see the full length blind. I only posted the summary. Here is Himmmm in all of his glory.

Every Thanksgiving as families and friends gather together to enjoy a meal, while others get ready for shopping, and others help out with meals at homeless shelters and charities, some people recall another Thanksgiving from decades past. A November that one rock legend spent drugging and raping young girls.

Set the DeLorean time machine back to November 21, 1980.

#1 was coming to the end of his legendary run with a group. They had made tons of money, and would go on to make more and more. But the fame, money, and adoration was not enough for this rocker. Fueled by drugs and unquenchable appetites, his disgusting lifestyle (and the victims left in his wake) was horrible in its day, and would land him in prison if he did it today.

#1 had developed many nasty habits and lifestyle choices that made Roman Polanski look normal. But the Rocker was always protected. His past girlfriend #4 was always there to support him, as was her then-boyfriend #5. Both were always at the forefront of Feminist causes, and possibly the most powerful couple on the California or even national scene. It also helped to have the most powerful people in show business to protect you too. His manager #2 who had lawyers, media contacts, and investigators on speed-dial. Also #3 who, although they had a love-hate relationship that would eventually turn to all hate, was glad to protect his money machine. Even when they would later sue each other for millions, they came together for political events. Thus, the Rocker never really cared about consequences.

That November, holed up in his California mansion a week before Thanksgiving, the Rocker made his usual call to his usual madam, #6 and he requested "the usual" for dinner. The usual for him meant young girls and he had done this many times both at home and on the road. He made Jimmy Page look like a gentleman. The Madam routinely searched for new talent at bus stops and runaway shelters. She had just found a new 16 year-old girl who looked young and liked to party. She was also very desperate and very scared. When the Madam made the offer to her for a night's work, it seemed safe enough with such a huge star. The Madam promised no sex involved, that the Rocker just liked to hang out and smoke dope and drink. Still, the Runaway asked if she could bring a friend. And yes, the Madam sent two underage girls to the Rocker's palace that night. The "friend" accompanying the 16 year-old runaway was another homeless girl, who had just turned 15 years-old that week. She had just run away from a violently abusive home, and was still a virgin. The Madam got to double bill the Rocker for that visit.

On arrival, the girls were fed cocaine to get them excited, and Quaaludes to keep them calm. They smoked a lot of pot, and after a dip in the Jacuzzi with the rocker, they all three headed to the bedroom. The entire time the Rocker kept asking the girls to do things to each other, which neither had done before. They figured maybe if they did each other – he wouldn't do them. They were hesitant and scared, and the Rocker got more and more violent. He kept taking Polaroid pictures of them all, doing everything, which embarrassed the girls. The 16 y.o. asked to leave. The Rocker told them they couldn't because they'd be arrested and it was too late to call a cab. He pushed more and more drugs on them both.

After the 15 year-old passed out, he began raping her. Then he began raping the 16 year-old. When the younger girl woke up, she was scared to death, and saw her friend was having convulsions. The Rocker was ignoring her, yelling on the phone, talking to someone later revealed to be #2. Then the Paramedics arrived. They walked into a scene they described as "Sodom and Gomorrah" with drugs, vomit, and booze everywhere. Both underage girls were totally naked, although the younger of the two began trying to dress.

The Paramedics did CPR on the girl as she was unresponsive, then she went back into seizures. The 15 year-old said it was like a nightmare, and she tried to sneak away out of the room. The whole time, the Rocker was freaking out, talking to people on the phone, until guys in suits showed up. They threatened the Paramedics to stay silent. The men in suits told the younger runaway they would "take care of her" and stay with them. The older runaway was put in an ambulance, and the younger one begged Paramedics to take her too. When one of the Suits tried to interfere, a Paramedic shoved him and threatened to kick his ass. Off to the hospital they went. The rocker, his manager, and the other men in suits stayed behind.

What none of them knew at the time, was that the 15 year-old had managed to grab several of the Polaroids and stuff them into her clothes. At the time, she was petrified of the cops or her parents finding out, and the proof of her activity was all there in those Polaroids. So she grabbed them when the others were distracted, to destroy them later.

At the hospital, the older girl was given medication to save her. Uniformed cops arrived, and took statements from both girls. Hours later, one of the men in suits also showed up, with a bus ticket and envelope of cash for the 15 year-old. They told her to leave town and not testify or talk to anyone, or else she'd be arrested – or worse. She left town that day. #2 and #3 wound up spending a lot of cash that Thanksgiving. To lawyers, to pay off cops, Paramedics, and even a judge. Several reporters were paid thousands to kill the story.

Since so many people knew about it, the cops had little choice but to do something. So they handed the case over to a Detective who was a friend of theirs, an elite golden boy in LAPD. He was friends with the Madam too, and became head of the LAPD "Sexually Exploited Child Unit" in Vice. Mostly his time was spent taking bribes from executives and covering up cases.

The Detective made sure the case got downgraded and the evidence was lost. With the Judge's help, the entire nightmare for the Rocker wound up far different than that of Roman Polanski years before. So it was then that the Rocker was convicted of "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor", given a $2,500 fine, and put on probation. No mention of rape, soliciting, or abuse of the girls. No word on what happened to the 22 GRAMS of cocaine, 5 oz. of marijuana or 160 Quaaludes found in the rocker's bedroom strewn all over the bed. It was booked into evidence, but later became worthless as evidence.

The 16 year-old runaway got out of the hospital, and was found dead near the 101 freeway a year later. Allegedly an overdose. Friends of hers and workers at a local shelter said she'd cleaned up, gone straight, and was trying to turn her life around. Her death was ruled an accidental overdose. Many never believed it.

One news anchor who didn't believe it was the one who didn't get bribed. She didn't like what was happening, and didn't like the corruption, or the rape and drugging of young girls. So she went public, running her stories. She got pushback from bosses, owners, and even fans of the Rocker. She was hounded from her job several years later. Her attempt to uncover the truth in the case gave way to the Rocker feeling like HE was the victim. Like HE was the one being maligned and unfairly punished. Yeah, like HE was the victim.

Since he split from the band, his new solo career was taking off. He turned HIS "hurt feelings" into a song, which became a global hit. Sure, he said it was about the media coverage of #7 and others, but he later admitted it was about his "unfair" abuse at the hands of a "mean" reporter A song that was spawned by his abuse, rape, and drugging of two children who nearly died due to his perversions.

The Rocker spent much of the next 20 years rehabilitating his image, becoming a big political supporter and environmental activist. Became big pals with two big politicians, #8 and #9 whom he met at events at #3's house. He played fundraisers for them both. He never was asked again in the media about that November, and it faded away mostly. Funny enough? You can still find it online, and yet nobody compares him to Polanski or these other monsters. Meanwhile, he became filthy rich, as did his powerful manager, and the powerful record label executive. Their images all bought and paid for.

What they didn't know, however, and still don't know – is what became of the other girl. That 15 year-old runaway, who took the bus ticket, cash, and blew town. She too turned her life around, got straight, and found good people up in northern California to take her in. She went to college, found a nice man, had a family and settled down. That nice man she married would go on to a nice career in politics. And with his wife's support, he's become one of the most powerful men in California politics. Now, all the years later, that scared runaway girl has grown into a confident, fearless, brilliant woman. She's spent the past few years (urged on by her husband and kids) putting her story and the case meticulously back together. Piece by piece. Legally.

In 2018 she's going to drop a bomb of a "reveal" on the Rocker, the Manager, and the ex-label executive. She's prepared a criminal charge against them for many of their misdeeds (which include racketeering and collusion and criminal conspiracy), and is also hitting them with civil charges – with any funds being set aside for childhood victims. Because, you see, those Polaroids she swiped that night? She blew town with them. Years later she found them and put them in a safe deposit box. She now has many copies, including in her attorney's safe. They too will be revealed in her case, along with hospital records, court records, legal affidavits from old cops and Paramedics. There's even a video deposition from the original Madam back from before her death. And the former golden boy detective? He was later caught for his many, many misdeeds and arrested. And he talked too.

So as this Rocker sits down in his palace this Thanksgiving, giving thanks to himself for being so wonderful, he better enjoy it. His next one will likely be spent eating from a cold, metal tray in jail. He and his wealthy mogul pals will be the Turkeys, and justice will be served.

#1 - Permanent A list singer from a permanent A list group
#2 - The manager of #1 and many many many others.
#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him
#4 - A+ list singer back in the day. Probably permanent A- list singer.
#5 - Permanent A list celebrity.
#6 - Celebrity madam who has passed.
#7 - Permanent A list actress who was murdered.
#8 - Permanent A+ list celebrity
#9 - Permanent A+ list celebrity and spouse of #8
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017 ... -from.html

Puts "End of the Innocence" in a different light.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:Mojo was SO right

Don Henley once showed up at The Hole in the Wall in Austin and sang that song onstage with Mojo.
Love each other, Motherfuckers!

whatwouldcooleydo?

pearlbeer wrote:
whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:Mojo was SO right

Don Henley once showed up at The Hole in the Wall in Austin and sang that song onstage with Mojo.
That happened when I still lived there

tinnitus photography

Clams wrote:
Cole Younger wrote:
tinnitus photography wrote:[

Boys, boys, boys. Tinnitus stop picking fights. Cole don't take the bait. Time to move on.
Coleflake is an interesting character. might need some soothing menthol-soaked pads for those inflamed tissues.

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

you sound like an old asshole tinny. Semper Fi Cole