New Merch?

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

dbtfan4life

New Merch?

Post by dbtfan4life »

I live in Athens, TN.. so obviously my country ass has to wait for a Knoxville or Chattanooga show. Anyone have pics of the new tour shirts? Im sure they got em but I havent seen any new shirts posted on the DBT.com store... thanks

Tha Criddler

Re: New Merch?

Post by Tha Criddler »

Super curious about this too. Want to get my daughter a shirt and she's not into the brown one they have on the webstore.

Clams

Post by Clams »

They have mens and womens tees (in shades of blue if I'm not mistaken) with the English Oceans artwork, plus a white tee with both the Freed tour poster and a list of cities on the back. Plus the old blue ringer t-shirt. Plus a few more.
If you don't run you rust

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

I don't have a photo but the shirts are black with "Drive By Truckers English Oceans" centered across the front in the same font Wes used on the artwork for his poster for this leg of the tour. The back of the shirt features the artwork from the tour poster as well with the dates underneath.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:I don't have a photo but the shirts are black with "Drive By Truckers English Oceans" centered across the front in the same font Wes used on the artwork for his poster for this leg of the tour. The back of the shirt features the artwork from the tour poster as well with the dates underneath.

I got that one in Richmond, if I remember I'll try to post a picture of it later for those interested.
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

dbtfan4life

Post by dbtfan4life »

k cool thanks guys!!

allisonsdc
Site Admin

Post by allisonsdc »

I saw this merch pic on a link that Uncle Rickey posted with pics from last night's show.
I keep it all together for the sake of the kids.

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Always go to the show

Howlinwolf

Post by Howlinwolf »

Nice - that Navy Blue XL is hanging up proudly at my place..

Barely_Oakely

Post by Barely_Oakely »

Count me in for a tour shirt!

Were there any tour posters? I've got two hangin in my office at work, and one in my kitchen. I need an EO poster.
"Allman Brother's up and windows down." LB3

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Barely_Oakely wrote:Were there any tour posters? I've got two hangin in my office at work, and one in my kitchen. I need an EO poster.

There are always tour posters lol. There's one for this leg of the EO tour, and most cities get an individual show poster as well.

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

Barely_Oakely wrote:Were there any tour posters? I've got two hangin in my office at work, and one in my kitchen. I need an EO poster.

Wes redid the poster for this leg of the tour after he caught the misspelling of Raleigh so I guess it makes that first run of posters even more collectable. I was going to pick up one last week but opted for a t-shirt instead.

Barely_Oakely

Post by Barely_Oakely »

Oh man, that's cool. I know what's going home with me Thursday night!

one belt loop

Post by one belt loop »

That mint-green girly shirt is a terrible color for me. :(

also, v not deep enough
Matt playing like an evil motherfucker w/ rhythm with a capital MPLAEMWR.

- bubba

Mrs Swamp

Post by Mrs Swamp »

Jonicont wrote:Image

Really nice T-shirts ,I would love one of the mint green v neck shirts , they are awesome.
I've heard tales of what goes down there ...

dbtfan4life

Post by dbtfan4life »

Love that one in the middle Thanks for the pics guys!!! My first show wont be till July 19th at The Shed in Maryville,TN. Very great place to see a band.. have see Jason there the past two summers

Flying Rabbit

Post by Flying Rabbit »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:

Wes redid the poster for this leg of the tour after he caught the misspelling of Raleigh so I guess it makes that first run of posters even more collectable. I was going to pick up one last week but opted for a t-shirt instead.

I picked up the orange/green one. Mostly because 1) its bigger and 2) its screen-printed. The other is the size and style of all their other show posters in the past.

Also, its limited to 111 copies.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Flying Rabbit wrote:I picked up the orange/green one. Mostly because 1) its bigger and 2) its screen-printed. The other is the size and style of all their other show posters in the past.

Also, its limited to 111 copies.

I first saw the screen-printed posters at the Homecoming shows, I didn't realize what it was and failed to ask. I've been collecting posters to every show I go to so I plan on sticking with the regular ones since I already have a bunch of them. The screen-printed ones are pretty cool though. I assume they are going to continue to see both at all future shows. Was there any promotion of the new screen-printed show posters? I haven't heard a word about them.

Barely_Oakely

Post by Barely_Oakely »

I scored a signed poster. It's real nice. I'm lookin forward to getting it in a good frame. Does anyone have a key for who's signature is who's? haha The only one I can make out is M. Cooley. It's cool, but I wish I knew what I was lookin at. haha

porkulator

Post by porkulator »

The last three shows I've made it to,I've walked away from the merch table mostly empty handed.I always try to buy something,shirt,hat ,poster or all three."Oops,don't have that shirt,Dang,don't have that size",ect.This last show in St. Louis was the first show I've had both my sons with me.The plan was to buy 4 EO shirts and a poster.Had one size,med.And the poster.Missed the sale on 3 shirts,just from me.Don't know what gives, but I can't imagine.I hope the sales were just overwhelming and the band made a kagillion dollars on shirt sales....
Living in fear's just another way of dying before your time.

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

The girl shirts run really, really small, just fyi. I got one in an XL and it's way too small. It squeezes me in the arms and clings to my stomach in an unflattering way. (kind of depressing since I lost 20 pounds recently)

I think they're designed for girls who weigh about 100 pounds and have no boobs.
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

Just to mention it, the flask (which I got a wild hair about and ordered when I pre-ordered English Oceans) isn't on the website currently.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

pa_heathen

Post by pa_heathen »

CooleyGirl wrote:
I think they're designed for girls who weigh about 100 pounds and have no boobs.

Finally, a shirt that will fit me. Usually I have the wearing the pillow case look.
When the lights came up we all went home but never quite the same.

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

pa_heathen wrote:
CooleyGirl wrote:

Finally, a shirt that will fit me. Usually I have the wearing the pillow case look.

Oh, I'm sorry, pa_heathen, I certainly didn't intend to come across as rude or obnoxious, my apologies! :oops:
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

porkulator

Post by porkulator »

Somebody need to call up Ricky Boy.
Living in fear's just another way of dying before your time.

ford911

Post by ford911 »

Barely_Oakely wrote:I scored a signed poster. It's real nice. I'm lookin forward to getting it in a good frame. Does anyone have a key for who's signature is who's? haha The only one I can make out is M. Cooley. It's cool, but I wish I knew what I was lookin at. haha

are they selling signed ones?

i wanted to get one before the show so i get it signed at the austin in store the day of the show. anyone have an extra they want to sell?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Bought this bad ass shirt last night!

“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

roland

Post by roland »

bovine knievel wrote:Bought this bad ass shirt last night!

That is badass. Hopefully there will still be some when they come to NC in June. I'll be down to an XL by then!

TW_2.0

Post by TW_2.0 »

bovine knievel wrote:Bought this bad ass shirt last night!

Must. Have.
I can't dance a lick but sometimes I can flat rock and roll

dbtfan4life

Post by dbtfan4life »

agree!! that shirt is a must have!!!