Patterson in Valdosta Nov 29-30th

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

blackwll

Patterson in Valdosta Nov 29-30th

Post by blackwll »

11/29 Valdosta GA @ Ashley Street Station
11/30 Valdosta GA @ Ashley Street Station

http://pattersonhood.com/tour

https://www.facebook.com/ashleystreetstation

Never heard of this venue but it could be fun way to re-impose the Thanksgiving Filter. Christmas will be coming soon!

I got mine for Sat online. FB says online sold out but tickets still on PH website. Not sure if order would go thru now or not. Venue FB says tickets available at the venue, so they would prolly sell to any interested folk.

Think Hood is coming down for turkey hunting? Doesn't seem the type but who knows?

Uncle Disney

Re: Patterson in Valdosta Nov 29-30th

Post by Uncle Disney »

Hey y'all...met many of you at the Georgia Theater shows...I am stationed here in Valdosta and welcome to field any questions, host folks and pre and after parties at my place...Ashley Street Station is a very small venue (max capacity 150 people) that is the only true dive bar/live music venue in Valdosta...very outgoing and friendly owner...plus a huge fan of DBT...solid bar staff with a great collection of brews and liquor and limited bar food selection...outdoor patio in the back with the stage all the way up front...tickets already sold out online but they will start selling them at the bar tonight and you can call them to purchase...here is the details just posted on the venues Facebook page.

UPDATE: Patterson Hood Ticket Info
Tickets are available by phone or in person starting tonight (Oct 2nd) @ 6pm at Ashley Street Station 2010 North Ashley Street Valdosta Ga 31602 or by calling 229-247-1686. Tickets are $25 per night. Tickets ordered by phone will go on a WillCall list so please remember you will have to have ID to match order. WE WILL NOT HOLD TICKETS , so please purchase today or tomorrow cause they WILL SELL OUT!
Thanx so much for supporting our local business & music!!
Last edited by Uncle Disney on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

Y'all fire away with the questions...devoted DBT crowd in the area so would purchase tickets tonight...ask for the owner whose name is Brian and tell him Patrick hooked you up with the info...see y'all soon!

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

My recommendation for a hotel is the Garden Villas...just up the street from the venue and near the best liquor store in town (Five Points) plus several good local restaurants.

http://gardenvillasvaldosta.wordpress.com/

Will

Post by Will »

Thanks for the hotel info. My wife's family lives in Homerville(!), so we may try to wrap up our Thanksgiving visit with the Saturday night show.

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

Excellent! Talked with the owner this afternoon...he expects the tickets to sell out this weekend FYI.

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

I think there are still tickets available for this from the venue, if not from the Hood directly online. Should be fun.

Start of a long solo tour for PH. Wonder what he has in store for us?

bogart

Post by bogart »

We will be there! Can't make both nights, however.

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

Talked with the owner of Ashley Street Station today...shows now confirmed as Patterson & The Downtown Rumblers...initial word is Brad and an TBD guitarist...very tiny stage so more than likely three total for the shows...tickets still available...let me know if y'all need info from here in Valdosta and see you next week.

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

Guitarist is Jay Gonzalez, to my understanding. Should be a good show.

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

Quick roll call...who all is making the trip?

Doors will open at 7:30...opening acts at 9...Patterson and Brad/Jay will begin around 1045 each night...see y'all there.

I will be there at 7:30 each night to begin the pre-drink...look for the super tall guy in flannel.

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Phenomenal show last night! Complete with Thanksgiving Filter and other goodies :D
Can't wait till tonight............
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

See y'all again tonight!

Off the top of my cranium we got Nine Bullets, 2 Daughters, Tornadoes, 18 Wheels of Love, Bulldozers and Dirt, Heathens, 12:01, Leaving Time, Heat Lighting, George Jones Talking Cell Phone Blues...yeah it was a great show and round two tonight!

Tickets still available by calling the bar after 5...229-247-1686.

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

What time did Patterson start last night? Coming from Alabama and we have a big game today!

RTR.

DBT. Etc.

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

War Eagle!
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

They started a little after 1030 last night.

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

FYI doors will open a little earlier tonight...7.

Uncle Disney

Post by Uncle Disney »

Two incredible nights and great to see Mr. and Mrs. Swamp...see y'all in Athens.

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

18 Wheels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczLNrwMvoA

12:01: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRiHaHrnCQ

Righteous Path: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32DD_oKY5-g

Little Bonnie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M19bNtk6cc

Thanks to Parks Kirbo for recordings and posting these! ht to M. Moore.

I saw someone recording audio on an I-pad Sat night. Has that turned up anywhere?