Patterson's Guitar Stolen

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Slipkid42

Re: Patterson's Guitar Stolen

Post by Slipkid42 »

"The ass monkey went apeshit", KG can I use that one sometime? I'm on the FB page & it is a much different atmosphere than here @ 3DD. There are lots of diehard heAthens who post almost non-stop & they will tolerate no negative commentary about the band (not that there is much anyone could say in that regard). I have met many of them @ shows & they are very friendly & a few of them are downright hilarious. As the Rev said, this Lisa really went above & beyond the call of duty & I wouldn't be surprised if her efforts weren't the reason Patterson got his axe back so quickly. Zip, if you & I were FB buddies I would invite you to the group. Like KG says though, it is not the place to go for rational debates; so I'm not sure you would enjoy it that much (or maybe you would).
A thousand clusterfucks will not kill my tiny light

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

I got invited by Smitty. I have no idea who almost any of these people are :lol:
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

loopyhelsbells

Post by loopyhelsbells »

I'm on there..one of the admins :) and all of you are welcome..The same as we are welcome on here..We all have a common love..do we not :)
It's Great To Be Alive........

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

loopyhelsbells wrote:I'm on there..one of the admins :) and all of you are welcome..The same as we are welcome on here..We all have a common love..do we not :)

Cripes! You guys and gals are all sleeping with her too? I guess I really am in with the zen crowd.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

loopyhelsbells

Post by loopyhelsbells »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
loopyhelsbells wrote:I'm on there..one of the admins :) and all of you are welcome..The same as we are welcome on here..We all have a common love..do we not :)

Cripes! You guys and gals are all sleeping with her too? I guess I really am in with the zen crowd.

hahahaa xx
It's Great To Be Alive........

DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

Patterson hasn't got the guitar back. One of the band's sound guys told me that last night.
Apparently they're still working on it.....what ever that means.
"If I'm not smiling, I'm just thinking...."

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

Not sure but probably because the guitar was stolen in MO and they are in TX tonight so that means someone from the band /crew would have to get all the way back to MO to get it back. They haven't had a day off since MO.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

heartbreaker1976

Post by heartbreaker1976 »

it's facebook official, Patterson's guitar is back.

mgsooner

Post by mgsooner »

heartbreaker1976 wrote:it's facebook official, Patterson's guitar is back.

Fantastic news.

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

Yes. Great news. Stomach was hurting all yesterday because of this.
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

Beebs

Post by Beebs »

heartbreaker1976 wrote:it's facebook official, Patterson's guitar is back.

So why did I get the FB announcement that it had been stolen but not the update that it had been recovered?

Facebook confuses me.
Beebs is not a ragey man

John A Arkansawyer

loopyhelsbells wrote:
John A Arkansawyer wrote:

hahahaa xx

While I'm thinking about Southern Girls and The Dirty South, here's a pleasant moment:

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

John A Arkansawyer

Hey, a small request for help: Somewhere during all this drama, someone mentioned a group that publicizes stolen instruments. So my sister-in-law knows someone who just had a guitar stolen and I'd like to send him that information. It's not in this thread, but someone in this thread knows where it is.

(The group, I mean, not the guitar. I'm not shooting for a Kinky Stringbean moment here.)

UPDATE: And making sure I remembered that last correctly, I ran into this brilliant sentence:

Nick Tosches wrote:Readers feel the ingestion of a wisdom, and turn to the advertisements of Lucite brie-servers.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:
bovine knievel wrote:
RevMatt wrote:Lisa over on HeAthens

wait, there is another DBT forum out there? What is HeAthens?

It's the DBT fan FB page. They self identify as HeAthens. It's all good, we're HeAthens too. :D

Aha! I assume that explains Patterson's dedication to the traveling fans on Thurs nite.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

thedudeabides

Post by thedudeabides »

[/quote]It's the DBT fan FB page. They self identify as HeAthens. It's all good, we're HeAthens too. :D[/quote]

Aha! I assume that explains Patterson's dedication to the traveling fans on Thurs nite.[/quote]

Where does one find said FB page?